Other Games Today

Minny looking really good. This must be their year,

What happens to the staff if we lose all 4 trophies? KF loves him some trophies.

Nebraska will have checked out by then. Iowa might need to beat them to become bowl eligible. And if that is the case, you know Kirk is winning that...he just will.

The Oregon-Washington St game is entertaining. The WSU play calling might put our offensive coaches in a coma.

They ran a fake jet sweep where the QB faked the forward flip, just tossing it up and catching it himself before completing the pass.

We better beat Michigan because what OSU is doing to Whisky is just plain ugly. Iowa will have two weeks to gameplay and probable won’t be enough to keep it close

We better beat Michigan because what OSU is doing to Whisky is just plain ugly. Iowa will have two weeks to gameplay and probable won’t be enough to keep it close
Unfortunately I don’t think Michigan is gonna happen. I know Maryland gave them a hassle yesterday but their D-line is crazy good. Petras isn’t gonna have time.

Unfortunately I don’t think Michigan is gonna happen. I know Maryland gave them a hassle yesterday but their D-line is crazy good. Petras isn’t gonna have time.
It looks like JJ McCarthy can be rattled. Iowa has more than a puncher’s chance to win this.

It looks like JJ McCarthy can be rattled. Iowa has more than a puncher’s chance to win this.
Maybe a punchers chance is appropriate. If we can get just a couple of drives or even a couple of plays to work, our defense might be able to control the rest of the game. Who knows?