Other B10 Games Thread

big10fan

Screw that "official" crap.

Here's the breakdown of today's games and channels (times listed central)

New Hamp at Minny Mouse at 11 on BTN

UCF at O$U at 11 on ESPN2

PSU at Virginia at 11 on ABC (regional i'm guessing)

Purdue at ND at 2:30 on NBC

Indy at UMASS (wtf?) at 2:30 on ESPN3

Air Force at Mich at 2:30 on ABC/ESPN2

MSU at CMU at 2:30 on ESPNU

Wisky at Oregon St at 3 on FX (?)

Nebby at UCLA at 6:30 on FOX

Vandy at jNW at 7 on BTN

Illini at ASU at 9:30 on ESPN (boy do i hate these late games)

good luck to my B10 brethren today!

Purdue at ND at 2:30 on NBC

Indy at UMASS (wtf?) at 2:30 on ESPN3

Air Force at Mich at 2:30 on ABC/ESPN2

MSU at CMU at 2:30 on ESPNU

Wisky at Oregon St at 3 on FX (?)

Nebby at UCLA at 6:30 on FOX

Vandy at jNW at 7 on BTN

Illini at ASU at 9:30 on ESPN (boy do i hate these late games)

good luck to my B10 brethren today!

The games in bold are the only other BoneG matchups in which I have any interest. The others, who gives a crap.

SH1T!! The always-turrble "beth mowins" is calling the fO$U/UCF game.
Ugh, torture.

SH1T!! The always-turrble "beth mowins" is calling the fO$U/UCF game.
Ugh, torture.

I know. Funny thing is I was watching on my phone and the sound wasn't coming in, so I didn't know. I tried a bunch of different things and finally got it working, only to immediately mute it when I heard who it was.

The thing is that it is not just her. Her color guy is just as bad. When you have a bad play-by-play you can sometimes help that with a color commentator that can step in and fill in the gaps. This guy isn't it.

Really think it is just ESPN's way to stick it to the B1G.

I went to some UVA games when I was living out in Virginia. They've not been much of a team the past decade or so, but they've got a great campus, a pretty nice stadium and one of the friendliest fanbases I can recall. I was almost always rooting for the opposition and still had a great time with the Cavs fans. I'm pulling for 'em today against PSU.

Not BoneG, but...K-State is putting an absolute beat-down on "the u".
24-3 Wildcats in the first half, and they just scooped up a cryami fumble on the short end 20.
teh u is getting PWN3D and I love love love it!

I know. Funny thing is I was watching on my phone and the sound wasn't coming in, so I didn't know. I tried a bunch of different things and finally got it working, only to immediately mute it when I heard who it was.

The thing is that it is not just her. Her color guy is just as bad. When you have a bad play-by-play you can sometimes help that with a color commentator that can step in and fill in the gaps. This guy isn't it.

Really think it is just ESPN's way to stick it to the B1G.

the guy working with mowins is none other than joey galloway, fosu grad
so yeah, he's not biased or anything :rolleyes::mad:

OSU tied up with UCF at 10 all... but bucks on verge of scoring with 21 seconds remaining in 2nd quarter.

UCF made too many mistakes late in the first half. Personal foul hitting Miller late giving them the first. Then catch a break with a recovering a fumble only to give the ball right back throwing an INT. That turnover led to Miller running in for a TD giving the bucks the lead. Need to clean up the mistakes if they want to beat Ohio State in their house.

Also, K-State choked on 3rd & goal @ the 1 with a stupid trick play that ended up putting them back on the 20-something. Then they missed the FG attempt.
Now cryami is about to kick le FG and go into halftime with momentum.

Bill Snyder still has the Hayden Fry gene in him...makes head-scratcher play calls that simply kill his team's rhythm and momentum. Derp.

Goophers up 30-7 at half against New Hampshire. Gray is playing very well, as expected against less talented defense.

Also, K-State choked on 3rd & goal @ the 1 with a stupid trick play that ended up putting them back on the 20-something. Then they missed the FG attempt.
Now cryami is about to kick le FG and go into halftime with momentum.

Bill Snyder still has the Hayden Fry gene in him...makes head-scratcher play calls that simply kill his team's rhythm and momentum. Derp.

And wins a crapload of games and is willing to go outside the box to fill obvious holes...

Seriously, is KF the only one of the Fry tree that didn't learn that last one?

Latest posts