OT: UNI's D is just awesome

storminspank

Justin VanLaere
Forced Drake to miss 18 straight shots, and now vs. Wichita State forced them to miss 15 straight.

I hope they can make some noise in the tourney.

UNI is a good TEAM. Their defense is good because they all play together. They gom10 deep and see to reload instead of rebuilding.

Yeah with how well they're bench plays they should be favored to win the Valley again next year. Missing Eglseder will hurt, he's a force on defense but his lack of speed sometimes limits their offense.

UNI grinds the other team down. With their depth, their players are fresh at the end of the game as well. It will be interesting to see who they get matched up against in the NCAA tourney.

They are really fun to watch, play good basketball. I also enjoy when Jacobson does line changes.

Yeah with how well they're bench plays they should be favored to win the Valley again next year. Missing Eglseder will hurt, he's a force on defense but his lack of speed sometimes limits their offense.

I agree, and I think they'll play a much more up tempo style. They return a lot of solid guards, I think the younger Koch brother is going to be a star for them and with the addition of McDermott, they will be a smaller, but quicker team.

They were more up-tempo in non-conference. But the MVC is a grinder league, and UNI does that well also.

Latest posts