OT?? Turned off BTN Tailgate show bcuz PJ Fleck's wife interviewed

uihawk82

Oh c'mon BTN. Do we have to go there?? This may be OT in the Big 10 Conf Thread but no one would probably see it and see my claim that BTN is now heading toward ESPN GameDay stupidness. If the network wants to do some human interest profiles then do them on a player, team trainer or equipment person, but not the "trophy" wife (maybe) of some coach who makes millions. Who cares?? Yes maybe she is like Mary Ferentz and helps raise a lot of money for notable causes but I am not going to potentially waste my time.

I would rather they interview PJ to get some info about what makes him tick, etc.

I get your point and agree ... but a team trainer with acne is just not the same type of "eye candy" that PJ's wife offers.

The wife who was the mistress and an adulteress who stole PJ away from this first wife and disrupted their family.

Yeah, some icon to admire.

I get your point and agree ... but a team trainer with acne is just not the same type of "eye candy" that PJ's wife offers.

There are a lot of places you can see eye candy, heck just go to a big time college football game as there are always very attractive women there.

The wife who was the mistress and an adulteress who stole PJ away from this first wife and disrupted their family.

Yeah, some icon to admire.

Uh, do you think PJ maybe had some freedom of choice there? LOL, stole

Yes PJ had a lot to do with the affair, divorces etc and I have no idea what was going on with his first marriage so I do not make any statements about that except that there were children involved which is not great.

The mistress should never had approached the married man. Period.
What did she have to offer besides big boobs? Nothing.
PJ had everything to offer...prestige, travel, money, etc.

Pretty apparent who had the most to gain.

The mistress should never had approached the married man. Period.
What did she have to offer besides big boobs? Nothing.
PJ had everything to offer...prestige, travel, money, etc.

Pretty apparent who had the most to gain.

wow.

Yes PJ had a lot to do with the affair, divorces etc and I have no idea what was going on with his first marriage so I do not make any statements about that except that there were children involved which is not great.

This is the correct answer.

Actually I’m more impressed you even turned it on to start with.

Ah very good one. Well I am at my son's house out of town with my wife watching his kids. So really not much else for me to do as far as chores around my house. The boys were playing well as we watched them.

I did work with the boys on throwing baseballs and footballs and taking handoffs today once the rain stopped.

Just put Laura Vandenburg on.
lSl0mxpH_400x400.jpg

Totally got her job with her on mic skills.