OT: NFL Team with fullbacks vs gunslinger Conf Title games

uihawk82

Man this is old time or current Kirk ball smash mouth football with Titans fullback and Henry with lots of playaction vs RPO and rollouts and jet sweeps. Plus Chiefs shooting themselves in the foot with 3 defensive offsides and a Def PI on 3rd and 22 which happened 10 yards short of the first down marker.

Chiefs only win this if they hold Titans to FG tries vs Chief TDs. Wow a 9 minute Titans drive ends in a tackle lined up in the backfield catching a TD.

Man this is old time or current Kirk ball smash mouth football with Titans fullback and Henry with lots of playaction vs RPO and rollouts and jet sweeps. Plus Chiefs shooting themselves in the foot with 3 defensive offsides and a Def PI on 3rd and 22 which happened 10 yards short of the first down marker.

Chiefs only win this if they hold Titans to FG tries vs Chief TDs. Wow a 9 minute Titans drive ends in a tackle lined up in the backfield catching a TD.

I think each team only had 4 possessions in the first half with 6 ending up with scores. A turnover or any Def stop will be huge. Of course if KC stops the Titans they are also probably saving plenty of clock time.

I'd be shocked if the Chiefs blow a 35-17 lead with about 7 min left. If it's the Chief vs Niners in the Super Bowl, it could go down as the highest scoring Super Bowl ever.

Tennessee's physical style has let them overachieve in the playoffs relative to the talent on their team, but they just don't have enough to keep up with Kansas City.

I'd be shocked if the Chiefs blow a 35-17 lead with about 7 min left. If it's the Chief vs Niners in the Super Bowl, it could go down as the highest scoring Super Bowl ever.

Well the chiefs did let the titans go get a TD without even using 4 minutes. Then chiefs running back runs out of bounds to stop the clock. Game aint over til its over especially with the chiefs 50 years of post season screw ups.

No sweat.

KC stopped Henry and out-ball-controlled the ball-control team 2Q-4Q

Tennessee's physical style has let them overachieve in the playoffs relative to the talent on their team, but they just don't have enough to keep up with Kansas City.
Or the postseason head coaching experience. Tennessee went to the well too often with the blitz and KC started getting jet sweep action to the edge and Mahomes was finding receivers deep against single coverage. Not Andy's first rodeo.

San Francisco is legit good. The Defense is fast, violent. Well schemed. And the offense is rolling. I’m afraid the Chiefs won’t have the horses on defense.

How does Green Bay follow up a week 12 beating at the hands of the Niners. Another equally impressive beating at the hands of the Niners.

You look at Green Bay with Rogers going about 30-37 for 320+ and 2 TDs and you would think they would be winning but Green Bay cant stop the run and they cant run the ball very well themselves.

It just goes to show that at the end of the season, college or pro, a really good pass offense can be beat by really good running game and defense

Latest posts