OT: Former Iowa recruit, Creekmur, quits basketball

I think he is making a big mistake leaving Arizona State to pursue a sport he has no chance at ever going pro in. He needs to worry about finishing with a degree. He was playing significant minutes at ASU, he was one of their better 3 point shooters.

Does this surprise anyone?? Chanse jumped from AAU team to AAU team and then he bailed from Iowa to ASU. When things aren't handed to Chanse on a silver platter he bails. It will be interesting where he ends up.

Yup... Me thinks ISU bound. He was probably "advised" to say FOOTBALL by FRED. This one would actually shock me if it went any other way than another transfer to Ames (island of misfits).

This kid has never been able to make up his mind...I hope he chooses correctly...but I really hope he gets a degree while he's in school.

This kid has never been able to make up his mind...I hope he chooses correctly...but I really hope he gets a degree while he's in school.

X10 he could start by not letting his dad make decisions for him. At least thats how it was in hs. Agree I hope he gets his degree.

Latest posts