OT board no longer accessible through Android app

Everything can be exactly as it was for any user that wants to opt in to the board...and we'll get the app part of it addressed too. This isn't that big of a change...those who still want it the way they had it (via computer browsing) can do so in about 10 seconds.

Jon, is access to the OT still something you see being addressed?

I access the site through the app almost exclusively and am curious if it is still in your project scope?

Jon, is access to the OT still something you see being addressed?

I access the site through the app almost exclusively and am curious if it is still in your project scope?

Once I get another project put to bed, we will be upgrading to the latest version of vbulletin..I decided to do that vs going to xenforo. Once we do that (and it will also require some design changes, less ads) I can get the app developers to figure out a solution for the OT/app access, if there is one.

WHY THE **** CAN I NOT USE CURSE WORDS ON THESE FORUMS

Oh Cheese! You must have been released before your ready date. Can't you read the rules for posting in the forums? It's pinned to the top of the football forum if you want to go there.

Once I get another project put to bed, we will be upgrading to the latest version of vbulletin..I decided to do that vs going to xenforo. Once we do that (and it will also require some design changes, less ads) I can get the app developers to figure out a solution for the OT/app access, if there is one.

Out of curiosity, what team of app developers/ programmers are you using? What company are you using, because I may need programmers in the near future for a project.