OT: Antonio Brown. Wow, just wow.

I'm not surprised he acts that way anymore at all. Only thing that kinda gets me is that he's dumb enough to record himself doing it and then posting it for the world to see and puff his chest out being proud of it. That's what makes his behavior that extra special kind of stupid. That lack of self awareness just isn't comprehendible to logical normal people. Dude needs help and by no means should he have access to kids. Good lord almighty keep them away from him.

So true. That's the kind of video where someone else records you and puts it out, then you're embarrassed as hell when you find out it's out there. You don't put it out yourself.

HOAs get a bad reputation, but that guy is why you want one. My aunt and uncle live on a lake by Clemson and there are a fair number of former UGA and Clemson guys who have houses on the lake. Probably a million bucks minimum to get in there these days. They told me one guy (I forget who) had a major rager at his new lake house that went over like a fart in church on Easter Sunday, but that after the HOA's lawyer called his lawyer the guy went door to door to apologize and has never had any further issues. A guy who talks like that in front of his kids is not someone you want as a neighbor, though.
Nor a parent. If he has any parental rights, they should be revoked. This guy will end up like Aaron Hernandez. Disgusting human being.

So true. That's the kind of video where someone else records you and puts it out, then you're embarrassed as hell when you find out it's out there. You don't put it out yourself.
Exactly and then try denying that too till you just can't anymore. It's unreal just a month ago or so he was begging for another shot with media folks trying to report a team(s) just might. Why on earth would he be worth it?

That hit Vontaze Burfict gave him in the playoffs a few years ago has done him in I think. CTE candidate or needs a psych eval pronto.

Heck he had an alright deal with raiders too.

Having said that. I'd take him on my NFL team if NFL ever lets him play. If you got the best therapist money could by to stay on the sideline.

Sorry I don't really care about whether a player is a role model or good person off the field. But he would still likely mess up the locker room.
He isn't potty trained.

It is so weird to me that someone can be so offended by a word, yet use the word themselves all the time. It's like a woman hating the word cunt, but then she goes around calling everyone a cunt. It doesn't make sense. My wife hates the word moist. She never uses it. Imagine if she called every cake she came across moist, then got mad at everyone around her for using the word.

Such a great episode of Curb Your Entusiasm ... Beloved Aunt. :)

tumblr_mcz579PmJe1rtssfbo2_r1_250.gifv

Sounds like AB had donated $ to that police department and would often workout/train at their facility. Well Police are giving his $ back and telling him he's not welcome... Imagine that...

Sounds like AB had donated $ to that police department and would often workout/train at their facility. Well Police are giving his $ back and telling him he's not welcome... Imagine that...

Not a good thing when the cops won't even take your money. Oh well he will just play the victim card which is pretty much his entire schtick

At least the cops know what they’re up against. When they eventually come for him, I guarantee you, they will have their biggest, baddest dudes coming and it won’t be pretty.

About a year too late... He sure held out past the line in the sand most would have. If ever there is a time to point and look at as he's gone too far it'd be when Drew Rosenhaus has had enough of you... Cause if you can make him $ he'll go to bat for you.

About a year too late... He sure held out past the line in the sand most would have. If ever there is a time to point and look at as he's gone too far it'd be when Drew Rosenhaus has had enough of you... Cause if you can make him $ he'll go to bat for you.

Drew is still in it, though, bud. It says "conditionally terminated." Conditionally. The stated condition is "treatment" but the actual condition is "once he is forever run out of the NFL." Drew gets 7% of every check for doing nothing, there's no way in hell he's actually going to terminate shit.

I thought Tomlin was overrated. But given what he was dealing with making the Steelers functional as long as he did, he deserves a lot of credit.

It is clear AB is a nutcase, Roethlisberger has his issues and Le’Veon Bell was a guy that didn’t know how to be an adult. Yet, it didn’t go sideways until last year.

trj, i am a huge steelers fan. so, take this from that perspective. tomlin drafted all of these guys along with their issues. the bigger issue, apparently, is the complete farce the "in-depth vetting" that goes on during the combine and and up to draft day to somehow keeps these egghead types out of the NFL. in the end, it's the same old system from top to bottom, if you can play and help us win, we don't give a shit about what kind of a person you are.

so, drew rosenhaus didn't know this guy had issues before now? let me see, how many millions of reasons did rosenhaus have to look the other way? and even now, he doesn't have the balls to actually terminate. "conditionally terminate." really? that's like saying "do it again and i'm leaving. no, i really mean it this time." or "tomorrow i'll fix it."

so, drew rosenhaus didn't know this guy had issues before now? let me see, how many millions of reasons did rosenhaus have to look the other way? and even now, he doesn't have the balls to actually terminate. "conditionally terminate." really? that's like saying "do it again and i'm leaving. no, i really mean it this time." or "tomorrow i'll fix it."

lawyer 101, admit nothing until you absolutely have to. Then on to the next layer of denial

trj, i am a huge steelers fan. so, take this from that perspective. tomlin drafted all of these guys along with their issues. the bigger issue, apparently, is the complete farce the "in-depth vetting" that goes on during the combine and and up to draft day to somehow keeps these egghead types out of the NFL. in the end, it's the same old system from top to bottom, if you can play and help us win, we don't give a shit about what kind of a person you are.

The whole "character" thing in the NFL is laughable. Randy Moss and Warren Sapp both got dinged hard in the draft. I guess it ended up working out because they got picked by better teams, but virtually no character issue is gonna disqualify you from the league if you can ball out. Ray Rice would have gotten another year or two if he had something left in the tank when the video surfaced. Vick went to the federal pen and got sued for spreading STDs but the league still welcomed him back. There was that guy who killed people in a DUI accident. No problemo. It's basically the Dantonio philosophy, as long as you are not in jail, you can play.

When AB was on Dancing With the Stars a few years ago, he was very pleasant and enjoyable. He has really down downhill.

Latest posts