OSU gets a failure to monitor charge from the NCAA

NO KIDDING! man-- timing is bliss huh OSU? btw- i use to hate OSU the most...nope..they looking like angels compared to Pedo St U

Re: Curious if Ohio State got a failure to monitor?

Jon, ban this clown until the end of the year for starting rumors with no link. Thanks.

Five total scholarships? A crushing blow indeed.

Just so there's no confusion on this "that failure to monitor" charge was issued by the NCAA. They haven't announced any penalties from it(probably in December or Jan). The five scholarships over three years is what OSU is self-imposing hoping that it will be sufficient enough a penalty to satisfy the NCAA. The NCAA hasn't completed their second round of investigations into OSU. So, OSU still has the penalties from a "failure to monitor" charge and any penalties that result from the second round of investigations.

I'd think before it's all done 5 lost scholarships over 3 years will pale in comparison to what will be handed down.

Just so there's no confusion on this "that failure to monitor" charge was issued by the NCAA. They haven't announced any penalties from it(probably in December or Jan). The five scholarships over three years is what OSU is self-imposing hoping that it will be sufficient enough a penalty to satisfy the NCAA. The NCAA hasn't completed their second round of investigations into OSU. So, OSU still has the penalties from a "failure to monitor" charge and any penalties that result from the second round of investigations.

I'd think before it's all done 5 lost scholarships over 3 years will pale in comparison to what will be handed down.

We all thought that last time too, right before their slap on the wrist. If the NCAA comes down, I can't imagine that tOSU will not be looking for a new AD along side PSU.

Is it too late to request a division change for 2012?

Ohio State gutted by sanctions, Penn State gutted by scandal, Indiana, Illinois, and Purdue -- How can Wisky get so lucky?

Jon, ban EddyP for constant self-promotion

Bonyeq charges a monitor failure

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP7wd-LGBzQ]Monitor Fail - YouTube[/ame]

Horrifying.

Jon -

None of this would be a problem if you would've banned me when I asked you to.

Now I want to stay, and ban Vin for getting in the middle of me and Eddy's spat.

Jon, ban me when I reach 25,000 posts, which will pry be sometime Saturday night.

I'm calling out Alex Karras for overacting.

Latest posts