OSU favored by 18.5

If I remember right, MSU was around a 20-point favorite when Iowa played them at Breslin.

If there is one thing the Hawks do well, it's cover!

Hey, i hope im way wrong on this - ive just had a bad feeling about this game ever since we almost beat them

Looking at it from the other way... the guys should be pretty confident going into this game... they just dominated them for 37 minutes a couple weeks ago. I realize it's a road game, but lets hope the guys can go into Columbus and do something great.

Looking at it from the other way... the guys should be pretty confident going into this game... they just dominated them for 37 minutes a couple weeks ago. I realize it's a road game, but lets hope the guys can go into Columbus and do something great.

Isn't Payne sick? We had hope a couple weeks ago and now we've lost a couple of close games (OSU and Ill) and got completely humiliated at Michigan I don't know how much confidence that gives us.

Isn't Payne sick? We had hope a couple weeks ago and now we've lost a couple of close games (OSU and Ill) and got completely humiliated at Michigan I don't know how much confidence that gives us.

For this game I think Coach needs to change the strategy a bit: work the ball around the perimeter to take 28-30 seconds off the clock, fire up a long 3 that will take most of the remaining time off the shot clock, then quickly run back on defense to try to force the opponents into a half court O.

For this game I think Coach needs to change the strategy a bit: work the ball around the perimeter to take 28-30 seconds off the clock, fire up a long 3 that will take most of the remaining time off the shot clock, then quickly run back on defense to try to force the opponents into a half court O.

LOL!!!

I dont know why they havent tried this strategy yet :)