Orlando Classic

I was really hoping for a better location than Orlando. yes it will be a lot nicer outside than Iowa, but I went to Orlando once and swore I'd never go back. The Atlantis trip 2 years ago was a blast. They need to do something like that again or maybe Maui. Hell even a place in Florida with a beach would be nice. Is that too much to ask? :)

Nebraska hasn't blown Iowa out since they joined the Big Ten and we've had some pretty bad teams, this could be a nice chaser after another Iowa win in Lincoln.

I was really hoping for a better location than Orlando. yes it will be a lot nicer outside than Iowa, but I went to Orlando once and swore I'd never go back. The Atlantis trip 2 years ago was a blast. They need to do something like that again or maybe Maui. Hell even a place in Florida with a beach would be nice. Is that too much to ask? :)

This will be a fun trip guaranteed!

Cocoa Beach is an easy 45 minute drive away. One of the best kept secrets in FL. Google Cocoa Beach. La Quinta Inn is a nice place to stay right next to the historic Pier which is an awesome location to be near. Been there multiple times over the years. Other best option is Hilton DoubleTree Inn.

This will be a fun trip guaranteed!

Cocoa Beach is an easy 45 minute drive away. One of the best kept secrets in FL. Google Cocoa Beach. La Quinta Inn is a nice place to stay right next to the historic Pier which is an awesome location to be near. Been there multiple times over the years. Other best option is Hilton DoubleTree Inn.
Really, Cocoa Beach? I thought it was was dump the last time I was there, the town at least. Maybe I was in the wrong part as we went straight to the beach. Daytona was much better. We'll be down there during this time. Hitting up Orlando, Tampa, Marco Island, Sanibel Island, and maybe Key West if we have time.

Latest posts