Orlando Brown's Top 4 teams are.........

362nk1.jpg

I have the feeling that he is going to go the Harrison Barnes route and keep Iowa in it til the very because of the respect that his family has for KF. In the end hopefully the Iowa pep band isn't at his news conference when he makes his choice.

Well if 2 or 3 of the current lineman end up going to the NFL next yr and they are high picks we'll see. I think it'll be a matter of how far away from mom and home he's comfortable with. Let's hope Darien Cooper is his host he's from that same area isn't he in general?

Well if 2 or 3 of the current lineman end up going to the NFL next yr and they are high picks we'll see. I think it'll be a matter of how far away from mom and home he's comfortable with. Let's hope Darien Cooper is his host he's from that same area isn't he in general?

Well Brown is from Georgia, and Cooper was from Dematha, which is in Maryland, so no.

How in the hell did Tennessee and Arkansas make it to the top of his list? New coaches and not much very much success as of late. I guess I can kind of understand TN since it's relatively close to home.

How in the hell did Tennessee and Arkansas make it to the top of his list? New coaches and not much very much success as of late. I guess I can kind of understand TN since it's kind of close to home.

Well Biels is the ARK coach and has done pretty well getting OL into the NFL, and again, not that far from home really and in the SEC.

Well Brown is from Georgia, and Cooper was from Dematha, which is in Maryland, so no.

Ah ok I knew he was from the east coast somewhere. I had Virginia or MD in my head for some reason. Well if he's from GA it's not a crazy idea to have TN or other SEC schools on his list. It'd be like an Indiana kid having Iowa or Illinois on his.

Just please, Orlando, don't do the hat thing. Please......not the hat thing.
This kid looks to be all about the attention. Not that it's a bad thing, I don't blame him really. With that said I think he will for sure be doing the hat thing.

So, you are taking 247 sports website as your "source" for his top 3 over a tweet from Orlando himself saying that Iowa is in-fact in his top 4?

Tweet from player < 247 sports. Yeah makes sense.

Brown said that three schools, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Oklahoma, stand out to him in a recent recruiting article. Then in his tweet said the other 4 schools: Iowa, Michigan, Ohio St, and USC- are still in the picture.

Latest posts