Oregon, with 2yr starter at QB, got 260 tot yds vs OSU

Oregon hasn't played a defense near the caliber of Ohio State in the Pac 10. Most Pac 10 teams struggle against teams with great defenses since they never see it and don't have a defense themselves

Rather, each team's offense (Iowa and Oregon) scored 17....DJK KOR not withstanding

Just trying to keep everything fair Jon:D, although it is surprising that Iowa had more yards against the same defense. What was the TOP for both teams in the Iowa/OSU game? The Bucks held the ball for 41:37 tonight, so I'm sure that had something to do with Oregons lack of production.

It would have if Iowa had had say....340 yards of offense in that game.

What was the TOP for both teams in the Iowa/OSU game? The Bucks held the ball for 41:37 tonight, so I'm sure that had something to do with Oregons lack of production.

It would have if Iowa had had say....340 yards of offense in that game.

33-26...and Iowa was -23 yards on its last two possessions...the kneel down and the four plays in OT.

Jon while I agree that it is truly amazing that Iowa played as well as they did in the Shoe, we must also acknowledge that tOSU had a lot of time to plan to shut down their offense. Overall I have been really impressed with the Big Ten teams today and can't wait for Iowa to play on Tuesday.