Oregon State/TCU

I just switched over to LSU-UNC. I'm sick of the OSU-TCU pillow fight. It's a typical no-D game where the offense who is on the field at the end will win it, 45-42 or something like that.
I just don't see TCU as a top-10 team. I believe any of the top 5 or 6 B10 teams would crush them. Same for Oregon State.

I just switched over to LSU-UNC. I'm sick of the OSU-TCU pillow fight. It's a typical no-D game where the offense who is on the field at the end will win it, 45-42 or something like that.
I just don't see TCU as a top-10 team. I believe any of the top 5 or 6 B10 teams would crush them. Same for Oregon State.

I didn't see the time stamp, but does that mean you switched from a competitive game to a ****-kicking. I don't know if it's because they've got so many players out, but Carolina has looked like **** tonight.

TCU/OSU has been fantastic. Remember, OSU is the team Iowa is going to play in the Rose Bowl.

I didn't see the time stamp, but does that mean you switched from a competitive game to a ****-kicking. I don't know if it's because they've got so many players out, but Carolina has looked like **** tonight.

TCU/OSU has been fantastic. Remember, OSU is the team Iowa is going to play in the Rose Bowl.

What were you saying about UNC-LSU? ;):)

Latest posts