Orange Bowl poster?

MooseHead

Does anyone know where you can get a hold of one of those Orange Bowl Poster that the players were autographing at Carver last night? They are the longer/panoramic looking ones. Thanks!

They were free to all who attended the Ohio State game. If you didn't attend then you are not entitled to one. Sorry.

They were free to all who attended the Ohio State game. If you didn't attend then you are not entitled to one. Sorry.

Yikes, I feel a "true fan" discussion brewing. Lets not.

I doubt the marketing department will send you one, but if you stop by the ticket office at CHA or football office, they probably have a stack available for the public.

Hopefully they put some at the Coral Ridge Mall info booth by the food court--that's where me and the missus gets all our free Hawkeye posters and schedules when we go to the big city...

So the people that had to work, or the people that have kids in elementary school and have a 4 hour round trip drive and couldn't get off work in time to leave for IC and don't want to get home at midnight or later on a school night aren't entitled to one?

So the people that had to work, or the people that have kids in elementary school and have a 4 hour round trip drive and couldn't get off work in time to leave for IC and don't want to get home at midnight or later on a school night aren't entitled to one?

Or the people like myself who were at the game, but instead of waiting in line behind all the kids decided to actually go watch the game.

Latest posts