Orange Bowl: Jaw on Floor

Watching OSU/Clemson in Orange Bowl. There is so much speed on the field in this game it is stunning. I don't watch much fb that doesn't involve Iowa, so the speed that is at seemingly every position is just mind blowing to me.

Iowa really is behind in the team speed department. Light years behind.

You are an idiot. Clearly you do not watch much football, period.

You are an idiot. Clearly you do not watch much football, period.

Is that really necessary? It says a lot about a person when they go on the internet and call people names because they don't agree with their opinion.

Is that really necessary? It says a lot about a person when they go on the internet and call people names because they don't agree with their opinion.[/QUOT

I tried to delete my comment but was too late. I apologize for a dumb comment on my part.

O$U had control of this game in the 3rd....29-20. Now Clemson ahead by 40-35 and Boyd is 30 for 38 for 373 yds and in drivers seat with 3 mins to go.

O$U had their chances.

Wow...okie state qb just made a huge fumble to take away their shot at winning. Mizzu gonna win. Too bad...rooting against $EC.

Question: On the 4th down play that there was the late hit out of bounds, how did OSU end up getting the ball?

It was not a dead ball foul, how many times have you ever seen the offense lose the ball in that situation?

Also, Millen is an idiot, how much did he talk about Miller when Sammy Watkins was the best player on the field the whole night? Also he said the officiating was outstanding, how many times did the head official point the wrong way, or call the penalty wrong?

Watching OSU/Clemson in Orange Bowl. There is so much speed on the field in this game it is stunning. I don't watch much fb that doesn't involve Iowa, so the speed that is at seemingly every position is just mind blowing to me.

Iowa really is behind in the team speed department. Light years behind.

Yet, Iowa peed the game against OSU and all their speed down their leg. Iowa had zero business losing that game and speed had nothing to do with the loss.

I find it funny when people look at a game and focus on speed, I guess that is all that matters in winning or losing.

Latest posts