Orange Bowl Intro/Teaser

HawkForce

So I decided since the only thing I was doing this afternoon was relaxing at home. I decided to venture into the realm of videoediting. Now I know I'm not scothawk haha. but this is my first foray into it...Pretty short but I only spent about 2 hours on it. and quality is bad because I just used other youtube highlight videos as I didn't have time to rip some of my games off the DVR....
Anyways, enjoy I guess....let me know what ya think!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk4TbdVc2UY"]YouTube- 2010 Orange Bowl- Iowa vs Georgia Tech[/ame]

Not bad, not bad...the video quality wasn't great and it was kinda short...and you're no ScotHawk...but it was pretty good...for a first timer!

:p

Not bad, not bad...the video quality wasn't great and it was kinda short...and you're no ScotHawk...but it was pretty good...for a first timer!

:p

Thanks for the comments! And if anyone knows...I am just assuming ripping the games from MY DVR would provide better quality. Is this going to be true? I mean I don't have HDTV or anything but I have them DVR'd on my Dish drive

Good job. Short, but if this was your first time, not bad at all. Gotta love O Fortuna as the back ground music!

That play where Austin Arnaud goes around left end and runs into Clayborn and just gets flattened is one of my favorite plays of the year.

Latest posts