Opening as dogs.....

Interesting...

I think I would take the Vols if I had to bet.

Not saying it can't happen but it's hard to just flip a switch and start playing better.

Interesting...

Not saying it can't happen but it's hard to just flip a switch and start playing better.

Iowa has pride. All they need is confidence. I think it will come back. You will see a very determined Iowa team Wednesday night, and I think they get the win to advance to Round 2.

Iowa has pride. All they need is confidence. I think it will come back. You will see a very determined Iowa team Wednesday night, and I think they get the win to advance to Round 2.

Hope you're right but I'm not sure how this team gets confidence back.

I mean if it was that simple, why didn't it happen in the BTT??

Interesting...

Well it was sure as hell easy for them to flip a switch and start playing like sh*t so I don't see why not :)

Yeah Iowa opened +3 and the line almost immediately fell to +1. Kind of interesting to see... after the Tennessee/Florida game, I assumed people would be hammering the Volunteers.

the vols didn't even really play anybody on their recent win streak.. most of the teams are worse than NW

If they win dont they advance to round 1? this is really round 1/2. In fact does the loser even get to claim they made the tournament??

If they win dont they advance to round 1? this is really round 1/2. In fact does the loser even get to claim they made the tournament??

Technically yes. The first four games are called "Round 1". The games on Thursday and Friday are "Round 2". So basically, according to the NCAA 60 out of 68 teams get a first round bye.

Technically yes. The first four games are called "Round 1". The games on Thursday and Friday are "Round 2". So basically, according to the NCAA 60 out of 68 teams get a first round bye.

I'm pretty sure he already knew the answer to that..:(