open letter to Iowa/NW fans -

Some please post a link to whatever Iowa fan is thinking playoffs. I've see no one predict any such thing. Even my most delusional Iowa fan friends are saying rise bowl.

Child puhleeez, nobody is talking playoffs. But when it comes to KF....... He has changed. He used to be all
31365930009_large.jpg

But now he's like......

199.jpg

Last edited:
There are tons of idiots with keyboards who think they're journalists. What this guy is is an insecure fan trying to get a few NW fans to tell him what a great writer he is. What he is is the worst kind of writer. One who takes one isolated post and tries to blow it up into something big. He needs to write for TMZ or Bleacher Report where integrity is not required. Better yet go write for the National Enquirer. He seems qualified to write about alien babies being born with Arkansas mothers.

Frankly, there isn't much difference between TMZ, Bleacher Report and this tool's page, SB Nation. The National Enquirer would be three rungs above this guy's ceiling.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Last post on this cat, since I now see that he truly has cognitive issues.

Quote from one of his comments in response to another commenter:

So you’ll understand if I’m not yet in the mood to do a whole lot of basking. And I think plenty of the Northwestern fans doing the same are still awfully short-sided.

There is nothing worse than a "short-sided" football fan.
Michigan has the guy that would audible to the short side

Please, I haven't heard any Iowa fans talking about playoffs.

I love some ***-wipe telling us Iowa fans how we should "feel" about our team. Thanks for the straw-man argument buddy. As others have pointed out, 99.9% of the fan base realizes that the stars would really, really have to align in one cosmic happening for Iowa to go undefeated. Just ain't happening. But heaven forbid fans of a team coming off 5 straight years of mostly mediocre results get excited about a 3-0 start. Good to know we are "put in our place".

There is a differnce between hoping for the playoffs and actually thinking we're going to be there after going 3-0 against Illinois State, Iowa State and Pittsburgh. Anyone who is talking about the playoffs with any kind of honesty needs to be realistic.

Am I optimistic that the team will continue to play well, you're darn right I am, but I'm also a realist and understand that the Big Ten is tough and the West Division is going to be a Dog Fight.

If we get to the End of November and we're still Unbeaten and heading into a matchup with Michgan State or Ohio State for the Big Ten Championship THEN we can start talking playoffs.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Last post on this cat, since I now see that he truly has cognitive issues.

Quote from one of his comments in response to another commenter:

So you’ll understand if I’m not yet in the mood to do a whole lot of basking. And I think plenty of the Northwestern fans doing the same are still awfully short-sided.

There is nothing worse than a "short-sided" football fan.

You'll often find them on the short bus.

Two things:

1) Who the f cares if fans of undefeated and promising teams ponder the possibility of a playoff bid?

2) The alleged unstoppable forces who we are permitted to to consider being penciled in to the playoff don't look unbeatable by any stretch of the imagination;

3) When you've got a quarterback, you've got a shot.

Two things:

1) Who the f cares if fans of undefeated and promising teams ponder the possibility of a playoff bid?

2) The alleged unstoppable forces who we are permitted to to consider being penciled in to the playoff don't look unbeatable by any stretch of the imagination;

3) When you've got a quarterback, you've got a shot.

I would second everything here and add to it that great kickers also give you an added advantage. To have a guy that's hit 15 of his last 16 field goals and can hit from downtown is such a huge weapon to have. In addition, having a punter that avg's nearly 50 yds/punt is also a huge weapon.

And who are the juggernauts in college football right now? OSU looked pedestrian against Hawaii and NIU.....not having Tom Hermann looks like a pretty big loss right now. MSU's defense looks pretty avg now that Narduzzi isn't there. They just gave up 400+ rushing yards. Auburn nearly lost to something called Jacksonville St and then got trounced against LSU. Notre Dame, while looking good against GT, have significant injury issues that are going to catch up to them down the road. No one in the Pac 12 looks like world beaters. And no one in the Big 12 does either. Other than Ole Miss, the landscape looks pretty wide open right now. Why not us?

I love some ***-wipe telling us Iowa fans how we should "feel" about our team. Thanks for the straw-man argument buddy. As others have pointed out, 99.9% of the fan base realizes that the stars would really, really have to align in one cosmic happening for Iowa to go undefeated. Just ain't happening. But heaven forbid fans of a team coming off 5 straight years of mostly mediocre results get excited about a 3-0 start. Good to know we are "put in our place".

I mean, Iowa already has the stars aligning with this schedule. Not to mention, Wisconsin and Nebby are down from previous years. Crazier things have happened.. I don't think the Hawks see a better defense than Pitt all year either.

I mean, Iowa already has the stars aligning with this schedule. Not to mention, Wisconsin and Nebby are down from previous years. Crazier things have happened.. I don't think the Hawks see a better defense than Pitt all year either.

We certainly won't see a more aggressive or hard-hitting defense. But from what I've seen out of NW so far, they look to be awful darn salty on defense.

SB Nation what or who is that? Why do they care what Hawk and Cat fans are thinking? Not that anyone is thinking playoffs yet anyway. He must be confused with fans hoping to win a division with his belief fans are talking about a national playoff. As a Hawk fan it's great to be 3-0 and I'm sure the Cat fans agree but happy is not delusional. Do both teams have a shot at winning the West? Why not? Beating Ohio St. highly unlikely. WE KNOW THAT! Don't need some doushbag I never heard of to tell me that.

Wait, Kirk took a selfie with someone?? WTH? That might be a bigger change than not ******* away 50 seconds at the end of regulation.

As long as it is still physically possible (ie. We're undefeated), it could happen....won't, but it could, so until then stfu, we can bask if we want to.