Only 195 days left until Eastern Illinois!

*waits for fire and brimstone topics in first half of EIU game when we are only up by 3 and Stanzi throws a pick*

Really? Ugh...go away.

So you are a big fan of losing are ya? To each their own... At least when Stanzi throws a pick six, the team usually still ends up winning. And they are fun to watch even in the rare event that they lose. Lick's system isn't all that much fun to watch, even in the rare event that they win.

I grew up on Tom Davis' fast break, full-court pressure sytem. I guess that spoiled me and I do not enjoy the slow down, half court style of basketball much at all.

GO HAWKS!

Last edited:
As much as I love Iowa Football- and Trust me i do.

I can not possibly wish summer away. These last few winters have been so crappy, I'm more ready for a long warm summer than I am rushing into fall.

Ask me again in late July when it's been 105 with humidity for 2 weeks.

I will definitely savor my summer, but impending football will take all of the bite out of its waning days.

I'm excited for spring and summer after this winter!

Agreed. Baseball season first. For me, it's the Cubs. If they have a good season, Summer goes fast (like 07 and 08), if not it goes slow. Either way I either really enjoy the slow summer or really enjoy a fast summer so football season gets here sooner.

As much as I love Iowa Football- and Trust me i do.

I can not possibly wish summer away. These last few winters have been so crappy, I'm more ready for a long warm summer than I am rushing into fall.

Ask me again in late July when it's been 105 with humidity for 2 weeks.

I agree, when it has been almost three months since I have seen the grass in my yard I'm not ready to rush it away and see this white crap on top of it again. I never thought I would actually be looking forward to mowing my yard again but I am as that would mean all the snow is gone.

I'm glad we are not playing against Jake. It didn't work out for him at Iowa, but he tried his best and was a good kid. Transferring was best for both sides and I hold no grudge against him.

I agree, when it has been almost three months since I have seen the grass in my yard I'm not ready to rush it away and see this white crap on top of it again. I never thought I would actually be looking forward to mowing my yard again but I am as that would mean all the snow is gone.

I totally agree. Let the spring and summer seasons come for us to enjoy.

The 2010 football season will be here soon enough.

In the mean time there's spring football for us to focus on.