One Shining Moment...more like Duke & Zion Moments

Moss is diving on the floor for a loose ball at the 28/29 second mark. That's the only glimpse of Iowa I believe.
I'm just happy that Moss hit the floor. His unwillingness to do so, in a game I witnessed vs Indiana in person in 2018, got him benched for the remainder the game.

Moss is diving on the floor for a loose ball at the 28/29 second mark. That's the only glimpse of Iowa I believe.

They also show the "moment" when a couple Cincy seniors were crying with Coach Cronin. That's one of the toughest parts, when seniors end their careers with a loss.

It’s written in the broadcast contract with the NCAA:

- All who enter must worship at the Altar of
Krzyzewski.
Mike Kzrykzeyzkwecyezksi is the Nick Saban of college basketball. No one will ever objectively known how great of a coach he is because due to his insurmountable recruiting advantage he gets the best players.

Kzrykzeyzkwecyezksi has by far and away the best average recruiting class since they started keeping records. I know he had to have some success to get there in the first place, but for the past 20 years he basically gets whoever he wants. There are a whole lot of coaches out there who would do just as well as him with the same players.

He totally reminds me of Larry Johnson who played at UNLV in the 90's

Reminds me of Grandmama.

51TutwCDreL.jpg