One of my favorite things to do

One of my favorite things to do is go back and read the game threads and see all the so called fans give up every game. We got up 16. When was cut to 2 people start bailing out. Happens every game
Welcome to the internet. Happens in literally every sports team board.

One of my favorite things to do is go back and read the game threads and see all the so called fans give up every game. We got up 16. When was cut to 2 people start bailing out. Happens every game
For most us favorite things to do include going out and enjoying great food, hiking in beautiful scenery, breathing great air, romantic nights out and trolling liberals in Twin Lakes.

You’re weird.

For most us favorite things to do include going out and enjoying great food, hiking in beautiful scenery, breathing great air, romantic nights out and trolling liberals in Twin Lakes.

You’re weird.

You’re weird.
do me a favor and shut your big yapper

Hey, I'm incredibly consistent. All I do is whine about the refs the entire time. In fairness, as I said in the thread on Sunday, there was no fucking way that OSU committed only 5 fouls in the 2nd half.
Whine at the refs! When I was in high school in an incredibly small crackerbox sized gym, one "little old lady" would come to every home game and just yell at the refs from the first call to the end of the game. She yelled the funniest things and the gym being so small everyone heard her - even the refs got to laughing sometimes. The real kicker was that her son wrestled!

Latest posts