One game at a time baby....

hawkzphan

All this talk about Rose Bowl or NC game is driving me crazy!!!!!!! Yes it is fun to think of what might happen but what we need to focus on is Ind this week.

With A Rob out it is going to give BW a chance to show what kind of back he really is and we are going to see if he can handle that many carries in a game. I have full confidence in this young man that he will step in with no problem. If they do pull the redshirt off of Rogers then so be it. Get that young man in the game and get him some game experience in the IND and NW game.

Rick handled that last drive like a champ and is really starting to come into his own. I always said that we just need him to play just a tad better for this offense to start to click and I think we are starting to see that. Hopefully KOK will go back and look at that last drive and see that it is ok to run that spread a little bit in the middle of the game to open up the running game. The O line has started to look better since Bulaga came back. The first couple of game after he came back they looked out of sync but seem to be getting better. Dace being out is a horrible thing to happen in your SR year but I think we will be fine with JV stepping in for him.

Lets take one game at a time and not look to the future to much. I don't know what my deal is because I have always been one to do that when a team is hot but for some reason I believe that if we take one game at a time the rest will take care of its self.

It's understandable to be nervous. You don't want to get ahead of yourself and have your hopes crushed as a fan. Still it seems a shame to not allow yourself to take advantage of this run and think "what if?"

We have tough games ahead and there is ample opportunity for our hopes to be crushed but something amazing might happen too and I don't want to waste this molment worrying too much. Enjoy the ride.

What fans talk about has absolutely no impact on what the players do. I can talk about the Rose Bowl all I want and it won't affect the next four games at all.

Latest posts