ONE AND DONE

Anyone else think Iowa crapping the sheets in the BTT may have been a blessing, in a perverse sort of way? Extra rest, get heads screwed on straight for the real deal?

Within the last week, I've seen Iowa playing Alford, Joe T., and Bruce Pearl. I'm more worried about playing Florida Atlantic and losing by 17.
Alford and Nevada haven't done themselves any favors this week. Most now have them off the bubble.

I keep fearing Xavier, who I have as a legit final four darkhorse, and having Jack Nunge run roughshod over us for 30 and 15.

Anyone else think Iowa crapping the sheets in the BTT may have been a blessing, in a perverse sort of way? Extra rest, get heads screwed on straight for the real deal?
Yes. We've been chasing shorthanded since we started 0-3 and we're without Patrick for a month.

We looked physically exhausted vs Nebraska and Ohio State, perhaps Sparty as well. The rest could not have hurt, disappointing as the loss was. We need to get our legs back under our ahots.

Alford and Nevada haven't done themselves any favors this week. Most now have them off the bubble.

I keep fearing Xavier, who I have as a legit final four darkhorse, and having Jack Nunge run roughshod over us for 30 and 15.
Didn't Xavier lose their best defender this past week to injury or something?

If they play Xavier, it will be because Iowa beat a #1 or #2.

Latest posts