On Texas A&M and the SEC - College Football Nation-ESPN

LOL, your name is national champs I should expect delusion. TCU is tapping their foot on Texas' door according to Orangebloods waiting for an invite. As for BYU just do a google search with BYU and Big 12 in the subject line, there has already been a conversation.
LOL, texa$$ doesn't want another state school in the conference to compete against them in recruiting, and TCU would do nothing to expand the Big 12-2's tv market. It ain't gonna happen.

BYU to the Big 12, maybe, but who else would go, UNI?? lol

If you believe anything that Orangebloods puts out, then I got some sweet-*** ocean front property to sell you in Council Bluffs.

Reading through this thread makes me want to say something - F*ck Texas! I don't even want to imagine what my dislike for them would be if I was invested in a team in the B12.
Oh, I can tell you.

So, it's good to be done with that filth.

texa$$ doesn't care about the Big 12-2 one bit, they are concerned with getting as much cash as they can and they see the little 9 as parasites taking away from them.

LOL, texa$$ doesn't want another state school in the conference to compete against them in recruiting, and TCU would do nothing to expand the Big 12-2's tv market. It ain't gonna happen.

BYU to the Big 12, maybe, but who else would go, UNI?? lol

If you believe anything that Orangebloods puts out, then I got some sweet-*** ocean front property to sell you in Council Bluffs.

Yup. put them on board, they are pretty even with Iowa in sports so why not?

I really hope the LHN is a huge fail. Also, I don't understand why Texas just doesnt go independant, they clearly don't need the b12.

I really hope the LHN is a huge fail. Also, I don't understand why Texas just doesnt go independant, they clearly don't need the b12.
Well they get their cake and eat it too. 15 million a year for the network and around 22-25 million for the Big 12 package. Doing the math that is more than any college by far in America.

I can't imagine how it would be a huge success, at least not the huge national success that they expect, or that the BTN is. I'm sure it will do great in the mid-south, but I can't imagine any ONE team (not even Notre Dame) would have that much pull.

Even though texa$$ may (or may not) have more fans than any other fanbase, I can't imagine that there are enough in say, Seattle or Minneapolis, so that the local cable providers will pay extra to pick up that channel. Dish or Direct might.

LOL, your name is national champs I should expect delusion. TCU is tapping their foot on Texas' door according to Orangebloods waiting for an invite. As for BYU just do a google search with BYU and Big 12 in the subject line, there has already been a conversation.

And if you believe any of it you're more stupid than I thought.

images

But, hey, you're a clown fan so you'll cling to anything in hopes of retaining the slightest ounce of relevancy in this state.

No where, the Big 12 will just grab BYU. They are just waiting on an invite so is TCU. If in the end the Big 12 fails, the Big East. Which will likely make it the first 16 team football conference in America.

The Big Wherever is looking more and more likely.

Yea, orangebloods isn't really your top source for TCU football knowledge beyond being a burnt orange propaganda machine, sorry.

I find it amusing that an ISU fan is now toting the gospel of Orangebloods, while many are protesting the "rumor-mongering". Where do you think 90% of last summer's rumors started?

Latest posts