Omaha Bars to Watch Iowa Football

hawkstal

Lived in Omaha a while now, but haven't gone to bars to watch games in a while, but have company coming to town that want to go out for Iowa State game. Of course Nebby is playing at 2:30, so pretty solid overlap for Iowa game. Looking for a place that might show Iowa game as well. Don't need a huge Iowa watch party or anything, but the less Fuskers the better.

I know the old DJs Dugout in the Miracle Hills was my go to when games overlapped because they had 3 separate enclosed areas they would show different games. Have not been to the new one in Miracle Hills though.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

Lived in Omaha a while now, but haven't gone to bars to watch games in a while, but have company coming to town that want to go out for Iowa State game. Of course Nebby is playing at 2:30, so pretty solid overlap for Iowa game. Looking for a place that might show Iowa game as well. Don't need a huge Iowa watch party or anything, but the less Fuskers the better.

I know the old DJs Dugout in the Miracle Hills was my go to when games overlapped because they had 3 separate enclosed areas they would show different games. Have not been to the new one in Miracle Hills though.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.
Check with the I-Club, breh. We even have game watches down in Cackalack, but the I-Club is the best bet to get a good answer. My understanding is that finding a venue in Omahall can be tricky. My buddy was at a bar in Omahall watching an Iowa-ISU game a few years ago that was winding down and the manager turned all TVs to the Nebraska tunnel walk or something. That is a chance you can't take.

My guess is the game will be on at every bar, since Nebraska is constantly comparing themselves to Iowa to see where they are as a program.

Latest posts