Oliver Martin’s take on the two programs

vegashawki

I would love to get Oliver Martin’s honest take on how Iowa and Michigan compare with the levels of talent, speed and work ethic between the two programs. He would know Mich’s other WR moves, DB’s weaknesses etc... Obviously it would never happen but it would be awesome to pick his brain.

I would love to get Oliver Martin’s honest take on how Iowa and Michigan compare with the levels of talent, speed and work ethic between the two programs. He would know Mich’s other WR moves, DB’s weaknesses etc... Obviously it would never happen but it would be awesome to pick his brain.
Iowa staff could pick his brain about how Michigan plays OSU and then do opposite George game planning.

I’m pretty sure that people that deal in reality are aware of the differences already (both good and bad). In this day and age, there usually aren’t a lot of surprises except for those that only hear what they want to hear.