Oliver Martin update

Why are we still bothering with tracking Martin? There's such a small probability of him coming to Iowa that it might as well be impossible. He's got Notre Dame, Michigan, Ohio State, and Iowa attention. One of those is not like the others.

Why are we still bothering with tracking Martin? There's such a small probability of him coming to Iowa that it might as well be impossible. He's got Notre Dame, Michigan, Ohio State, and Iowa attention. One of those is not like the others.

He hasn't taken an official to Michigan or OSU. I don't see him going to either of those schools. I like it comes down to Notre Dame, MSU and Iowa. I think where he goes is anybody's guess.

Sounds like ND is now scheduled to visit him again. Guess diminished returns only applies in economics.

The real question is, will he ever make a decision? he will probably still be mulling things over next fall.

https://www.landof10.com/michigan/4-star-wide-receiver-oliver-martin-official-visit

Martin is a very close-to-the-vest kid whose recruitment has been silent. But a trusted source added some good information regarding his visit. The source said it “wouldn’t be surprising” if Martin commits Saturday night or Sunday morning. That commitment likely still won’t go public until signing day, but there is a good chance he informs the staff of his intentions to commit to the Wolverines before heading back to Iowa City.

The source added that Martin seems to be enjoying everything about Michigan during this visit. One thing that stood out a lot to Martin? Coach Jim Harbaugh’s plans to practice in Rome over spring break. That plan, which has turned the SEC and NCAA on its heads, apparently is helping in recruiting already.

As for now, Land of 10 sees Michigan’s chances with Martin soaring because of this visit, but a formal announcement isn’t expected from Martin until Wednesday.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, though, this one is Michigan’s to lose.

Notre Dame is a Catholic university, the others are not. That must be what you meant.

It sucks that Michigan kinds disappeared for awhile and seemed out of it. Then they show back up and still get him apparently? In my opinion that means that it didn't matter when Iowa offered. If you're the kind of person who gets offended by a late offer, you sure as hell would be offended by a team backing off that late just to come back.

It sucks that Michigan kinds disappeared for awhile and seemed out of it. Then they show back up and still get him apparently? In my opinion that means that it didn't matter when Iowa offered. If you're the kind of person who gets offended by a late offer, you sure as hell would be offended by a team backing off that late just to come back.

This x 10000. He is just using that as an excuse to not be pinned the bad guy for wanting to go away from his hometown. And I'm not saying that to be critical of him at all. Michigan seems to be a trending upward and we are at best staying neutral. Their offensive system shows that they feature wide receivers more than what we have done in the past 5 years and now Iowa has an unknown commodity at OC. It makes sense to me why he would leave. Good luck to you, sir

This x 10000. He is just using that as an excuse to not be pinned the bad guy for wanting to go away from his hometown. And I'm not saying that to be critical of him at all. Michigan seems to be a trending upward and we are at best staying neutral. Their offensive system shows that they feature wide receivers more than what we have done in the past 5 years and now Iowa has an unknown commodity at OC. It makes sense to me why he would leave. Good luck to you, sir

Did he commit already or something?

If he secretly committed that means we can be extra sneaky and secretly stealthily flip his commitment without Michigan or Notre Dame ever knowing what hit them on signing day......

Latest posts