Oliver Martin update

I think this winds up like Karan Higdon situation a couple years ago, with some guy close to this kid doing some joyful write-up of the recruitment process and the "power of Michigan" on one of their fan blogs.

Didn't Martin say that he wanted to make his announcement before signing day? Well? We're waiting?

You'll keep waiting until Signing Day because, as much as Martin bemoans the process, he enjoys the attention too much to announce early. He and his dad are going to milk it for all its worth...

You'll keep waiting until Signing Day because, as much as Martin bemoans the process, he enjoys the attention too much to announce early. He and his dad are going to milk it for all its worth...
If he really does enjoy it, he's a lock for Iowa. He'll get this attention his whole career.

Didn't Martin say that he wanted to make his announcement before signing day? Well? We're waiting?

Holy crap. I posted this about 20 minutes before his announcement. Oh well. Hope it works out for him. Wish he had stayed in the state, but I can't blame him for taking this opportunity.

Say what you want about harbaugh but the guy thinks outSide of the box and gets results. Good luck Martin!

Sorry, but Harbaugh is a freaking tool of epic proportions. Brady Hoke got great recruiting classes at Michigan, it aint that hard there.

Sorry, but Harbaugh is a freaking tool of epic proportions. Brady Hoke got great recruiting classes at Michigan, it aint that hard there.

I don't like his whining on the sidelines but at the end of the day, football is a game. Games are meant to be fun. He looks like he actually has fun with the kids he is recruiting. I don't have any sour grapes here.

You aren't new to here. Do you really think this "decision drama" will end Wednesday if he picks another school besides Iowa? Sure his decision will be over, but there is a segment of this board that would never let that be forgotten or "be over".

Good point. I stand corrected.

Anyone who thinks this drama with Martin will be over on this board after Wednesday obviously doesn't remember our good friend Alex Kozan and the weeks of complaining that happened a few years ago.

Latest posts