Oliver Martin at Michigan BBQ Today

You cited a Michigan mod as your reason for optimism and insulted that intel in the same sentence.
Rob just said it's anybody's guess, so do have sources or are you just predicting like everyone else?

Of course I got sources. My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Martin throw up at the Michigan BBQ. I guess it's pretty serious.

Of course I got sources. My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Martin throw up at the Michigan BBQ. I guess it's pretty serious.

I don't get your angle here. You obviously don't know. You don't have to hit reply, just to type up an unoriginal sarcastic comment.

I don't get your angle here. You obviously don't know. You don't have to hit reply, just to type up an unoriginal sarcastic comment.

Do I have conversations with the kid? No. Do I know more about the kid than said Michigan Mod and you evidently? Yes.

Abe Froman told me the exact same thing.

Take my like, for the Ferris Bueller reference, though I think it was at 31 flavors.

As for the other posts; reading comprehension people. Good god, I thought Iowa had a little pride in writing.

Do I have conversations with the kid? No. Do I know more about the kid than said Michigan Mod and you evidently? Yes.

Hope your right and winds up a Hawk.
But if you're wrong you can come back with your tail between your legs because you're acting like a douche.

I think we should take Martin's return from Ann Arbor w/o giving a verbal (as far as we know) as good news for the time being considering Harbaugh's recruiting ability.

As of a couple weeks it was reported he was still looking at scheduling additional visits to some other programs..........MSU, ND, and others. He's got a lot of work to do if he wants to take more visits and still announce before the season begins as he's stated a few weeks ago he would like to do.

Maybe he'll fool everyone and decide baseball will be his choice for continuing on. :)

Doesn't look like he will be announcing before he senior year as stated before. He is going on an OV to Oregon.

Doesn't look like he will be announcing before he senior year as stated before. He is going on an OV to Oregon.
Yeah, the wait adds a lot of negative things. He is very "wanted" by some big boys and the longer he waits the more tenuous it gets. Hometown boy though, that's a positive.

I have several good friends with connections to other programs. Both Michigan and MSU think he is going there supposedly. I think no one really knows at this point except him and his family where he is leaning.

Anybody have more info regarding that visit?

Hoping to speak with soon. I think I'm going down to watch West play at Muscatine in Week 2. Can also get a look at Soko. I'll be going to Mt Vernon at Solon next Friday for Wirfs and Coons.

As far as the latest I've heard in Martin, he's still going through the process, getting a better feel for the coaches and players. It doesn't look like a decision is coming before the season, which really isn't that surprising when we consider he's only had most of the offers for about two months.

That Wirfs kid looks like the real deal. He seems to be under the radar with publicity. Suppose that's because he committed early. I'm fired up for this class. With or without Martin it's going to be awesome. I think he'd be the icing on the cake if he'd come though..

If you read the 'article' you'd know there's nothing inside that sounds the least bit encouraging. The 'article' was only a slight expansion of the headline.

Latest posts