Oliver Martin at Michigan BBQ Today

One white skilled position player from the state and people lose their mind. If he were my kid I would tell him to go out and enjoy the process, take all your visits, have fun. I wouldn't blame the kid if he wanted to get away from this 'fishbowl' type environment. Good lord, we are scrutinizing everything he does.

One white skilled position player from the state and people lose their mind. If he were my kid I would tell him to go out and enjoy the process, take all your visits, have fun. I wouldn't blame the kid if he wanted to get away from this 'fishbowl' type environment. Good lord, we are scrutinizing everything he does.

What's being white have anything to do with this? Kids had a huge summer. I don't think the work he's put in or what he's shown in camps this summer has anything to do with him being white.

Thought I read Martin planned on committing before the start of the season. If that's still his timeline, does he have any other visits planned and will he make an official to Iowa? Seems like a lot of people have Michigan as the consensus favorite, is that more or less panic from the fanbase or is there some real substance to that?

Thought I read Martin planned on committing before the start of the season. If that's still his timeline, does he have any other visits planned and will he make an official to Iowa? Seems like a lot of people have Michigan as the consensus favorite, is that more or less panic from the fanbase or is there some real substance to that?

I haven't seen anything that lists Michigan as "the leader".

I have been saying for awhile he will be a Hawk, so Iowa is definitely the consensus favorite.

I haven't seen anything that lists Michigan as "the leader".

I have been saying for awhile he will be a Hawk, so Iowa is definitely the consensus favorite.

How does you saying he'll be a Hawk make Iowa the consensus favorite? I know 247's Crystal Ball isn't always accurate but they have Michigan as the consensus favorite.

How does you saying he'll be a Hawk make Iowa the consensus favorite? I know 247's Crystal Ball isn't always accurate but they have Michigan as the consensus favorite.

Yea that's so crazy to say you would almost think he was joking.

How does some crystal ball guy picking Michigan because he was at the Michigan BBQ make Michigan the consensus favorite? At the same time Michigan mods on one of their site calls him a "heavy Iowa lean".

Revisit this thread for an I told you so when Martin commits to Iowa. If he doesn't, I'll eat the crow, and praise the all knowing crystal ball.

How does some crystal ball guy picking Michigan because he was at the Michigan BBQ make Michigan the consensus favorite? At the same time Michigan mods on one of their site calls him a "heavy Iowa lean".

Revisit this thread for an I told you so when Martin commits to Iowa. If he doesn't, I'll eat the crow, and praise the all knowing crystal ball.

Next time just say this.

Honestly, I don't know how anyone can predict anything on Martin with any degree of accuracy. He does not like doing interviews. Has anybody interviewed him since he visited Michigan? I can't find anything.

Next time just say this.

Why? I can guarantee you that I know more about Martin's recruitment than a Michigan Mod who just heard of him when they offered out in Oregon. They only recently said what I have known for some time now.

Why? I can guarantee you that I know more about Martin's recruitment than a Michigan Mod who just heard of him when they offered out in Oregon. They only recently said what I have known for some time now.

You cited a Michigan mod as your reason for optimism and insulted that intel in the same sentence.
Rob just said it's anybody's guess, so do have sources or are you just predicting like everyone else?

Honestly, I don't know how anyone can predict anything on Martin with any degree of accuracy. He does not like doing interviews. Has anybody interviewed him since he visited Michigan? I can't find anything.

I've not seen any. Also, isn't UM his first recruiting visit, period?

Latest posts