Olaseni Video

Thanks!

Really isn't much in this video. He got a couple put backs and a block. But hard to see his skill level or athleticism based on the video. Definitely needs to fill out. Hope we land him.

Really, really raw on the help defense on the inside. Fran will have to work with him on that.

Plus when he is in zone he basically stands in one spot while watching the ball handler attack the rim. Still, I'm somewhat excited to see what he can do with a little bit of coaching.

But I think it is good to keep the expectations reasonable, he isn't the instant impact guy Hubbard should be.

The commentaries have to make you laugh.
The help defense he supposedly needs to work on was not on his side of the court.
He blocked out well and rolled to the hoop for rebound position well even though they went in.
The video I just saw tells me Katenda is the raw defender as it was his side that lacked the help defense. Sveral times he was trailing the ball handler.
The team as a whole didn't play to well as a unit but when they did they were good.
IMO GO looked better than Katenda and is more suited to Iowa's needs. He is a quick leaper,long armed and took contact pretty well inside. GO will outplay his school mate at least to start.
Would've been nice to see some FT,jump hook etc. but I understand what FM was looking at when he decided to go get him.

Looks like his offensive game is being a little underestimated IMO. Definitely agree with ESPN's 4* rating. We got a steal here folks!

Latest posts