Oklahoma

STLhawkeye20

Definitely just punched their ticket to the playoff. Blowout win against Okie St. away and the Big 12 gets what they want.

Who ya got if ND pulls this one out? Personally I'd give the nod to ND, but that's just me. Clemson loss vs. Texas loss..

Oklahoma certainly punched their ticket tonight. It's a great story, and it's interesting how much their story this year mirrors Iowa's. They had a coach hired the same year that Kirk was; after a disappointing year where they went 8-5 and the fan-base questioned whether Stoops could still be effective. Other than the fluke at Texas, they've been remarkably consistent. An Iowa/Oklahoma match-up in the playoffs? One can hope.

Congrats to Bob Stoops, hope to see him again in a little over a month. How about two of Hayden's guys going for the title? Hayden would be there and get lots of face time. A great story line for the media.

I may get some grief for this, but I'm happy for BStoops. A Hawk alum making it. Plus I believe there's at least one (MStoops) other Iowa alum on the coaching staff. Good for them. I'll be pulling for them, unless they are playing Iowa.

GO HAWKS!!!

Latest posts