Oklahoma got another bball commit

ewills87

Amath M'Baye is transferring to Oklahoma from Wyoming. I know Olaseni was waiting on an offer from OU, but I don't think they have any more scholarships available. Hopefully that helps us.

It's a little discouraging when we have to start hoping other teams fill up with scholarships just to get a committment out of a kid. We need OU to fill up to get Olaseni. We need Nebraska to fill up to get Hubbard or the other guard. We need Penn State to not take his grades. Etc. I know we are behind and am not complaining, just a little discouraging as a fan base that we have to hope others get better players first so we can get their leftovers

It's a little discouraging when we have to start hoping other teams fill up with scholarships just to get a committment out of a kid. We need OU to fill up to get Olaseni. We need Nebraska to fill up to get Hubbard or the other guard. We need Penn State to not take his grades. Etc. I know we are behind and am not complaining, just a little discouraging as a fan base that we have to hope others get better players first so we can get their leftovers
I agree, but at this point I'd take just about any commit.

It is what it is! getting to 500 and the NIT would be huge, and if we could add glover, hubbard or Olaseni we may just get there.

Latest posts