Oklahoma a Fraud

SamsonHawk515

Typical B12 bed wetting, how a conference without a championship game is even in the final four is a joke. Typical bias of the name on the jersey and not the product on the field.

On IOWA!

Remind me again who's name comes up every time a discussion begins about who our next coach should be, regardless the conference?

Bolwsby had enough pundits on speed dial to get them a late season push, once TCU and Baylor crashed.

The fact OU got whooped by Texas and still made the playoffs is a travesty. Texas! The same team that got shut out by Iowa State! My bank account is happy they made it in though as Clemson made me a nice profit this afternoon. I knew OU wasn't deserving and Stoops has a tendency of crapping the bed in big games. Getting Clemson with points to give was a steal.

Oklahoma wasn't a fraud. IMO they ran into the best team in the country. Clemson will win it all. Oklahoma winning the games they did at end of season got them in and fact is they did deserve it, anyone saying otherwise is laying in a bed of sour grapes!!

Well I'm swimming in a waterbed full of sour grapes then. It appears iowa was more deserving than oklahoma. Had oklahoma beend deserving they would have put up a better fight. Unless you can say there are only 3 teams in college football worthy...Iowa's close loss to msu late is better than oklahoma loss to Texas and wins over inflated big 12 schools....wasn't usc in the pac12 championship? Wisconsin handled them. Isu destroyed Texas who beat oklahoma.

Oklahoma wasn't a fraud. IMO they ran into the best team in the country. Clemson will win it all. Oklahoma winning the games they did at end of season got them in and fact is they did deserve it, anyone saying otherwise is laying in a bed of sour grapes!!

They lost to Texas!!!! ******* Texas!

And you don't think Michigan State is looking like a fraud in comparison to Alabama down 17-0 and just punted again? I don't even know if it's possible for Michigan State to score 17 at this point. Maybe with some garbage points at the end of the game if Bama pushes the score a little more.

Based on how this night is going, I think Iowa should have been in. Of course, Iowa has to represent tomorrow to further that case.

And with that punt return it's now 24-0 with 3:24 left in the 3rd quarter. MSU can't even get on the board, it would take some kind of miracle to pull out 24 points at this point.

MSU is getting owned, but let's be honest. This same thing probably would have happened to Iowa against Bama. They are just too strong up front on both sides of the ball. Neither Iowa or MSU have the kind of receiving weapons needed in order to hurt Bama. They are strong enough on the dline that they don't ever need to blitz and they can play their safeties back to defend the deep ball. This game is far from surprising.

Fact is MSU should have lost to Michigan, let Nebraska hang around (eventually lost with little red officiating help), and Iowa basically shot themselves in the foot and some poor officiating in key spots going against Iowa.

Oklahoma beat a bunch of teams without their starting quarterbacks.

MSU overrated. Man, I wish we could have had that one back. I think we put up a better fight in this game, might not win, but not 31-0 land.

Msu...just rolled over and gave up after first score in 2nd half...embarrassing...think we would have done slightly better, but glad it is not us getting torn a new one!

MSU is getting owned, but let's be honest. This same thing probably would have happened to Iowa against Bama. They are just too strong up front on both sides of the ball. Neither Iowa or MSU have the kind of receiving weapons needed in order to hurt Bama. They are strong enough on the dline that they don't ever need to blitz and they can play their safeties back to defend the deep ball. This game is far from surprising.

You called OU a fraud but atleast that game against the #1 Team in the Country was watchable and competitive.. So I guessed based on the comments above you believe that both MSU and Iowa are frauds as well?

Latest posts