Okie St was the worst #2 in history

SteveGarvey

I mean big win for the Clones last night but gosh OSU's defense is bad. Iowa's defense is better than they are-and it's not even close. I mean, our defense overall this year has been substandard but it's a lot better than the Cowboys'. Has there ever been a more overrated #2 this far into the season?

I mean big win for the Clones last night but gosh OSU's defense is bad. Iowa's defense is better than they are-and it's not even close. I mean, our defense overall this year has been substandard but it's a lot better than the Cowboys'. Has there ever been a more overrated #2 this far into the season?

Dude I'm a huge hawk fan but shut up and give the clones so credit. How big of a baby can you be. Jesus

I will acknowledge that their D is not NC caliber, but their Offense has been about as prolific as any in history. Frankly, I did not think they would make it past OU in the first place, but it's still a huge win. It was on a national stage, and was a lot bigger than beating a crappy Texas team last year, or a decent but not great Nebraska team two years ago.

Nebraska 2001. Not even close.

Shut up and let them enjoy the win. Would they do it again? No, I doubt it. But I wouldn't have given us any better chance to beat Okie State. I'm not about to start trying to downgrade their win, when our best win is over an overrated Michigan team.

No, Steve you've got it all wrong. See all this shows you is what a powerhouse the Big 12 is when the lowly clowns can beat one of the top teams. Just a super duper conference from top to bottom. Hell, look what lowly TTech did to OU. TTech sucks(no offense clowns) and they took down big bad OU. Top to bottom my friend, no gimmies week in and week out.

i would put some bets down on the Big 12 beating the Big 10 in bowl wins...look at the OOC by the Big 12. I think the lone loss was to Arkansas.

i would put some bets down on the Big 12 beating the Big 10 in bowl wins...look at the OOC by the Big 12. I think the lone loss was to Arkansas.

Oh no question. And when I said TTech sucks I meant in the context of the greatness of the Big 12. Should have made that clear.

I think it came at the same point of the year......Iowa had 2 games left Minnesota and I can't remember who the other team was.

It was on November 8, 2008. Ten days and one week of football competition earlier than this year's Oklahoma State-Iowa State game.

ISU earned a great win last night no question about it.

No way though I'm buying that the B12 is a drop better than the B10. Not this year not most years. These middle teams in both conferences are pretty good football teams overall.

ISU earned a great win last night no question about it.

No way though I'm buying that the B12 is a drop better than the B10. Not this year not most years. These middle teams in both conferences are pretty good football teams overall.

The Big 12 is easily better than the Big 10 this year. I hate the Big 12, but it's pretty obvious they are better. Wisconsin has only looked like a dominant team against bad opponents. Good opponents have kept them honest or beat them. Nebraskas is slightly above average. Same with Penn State and Michigan State. I still don't buy Michigan State. I think they will get thumped in their bowl game same as last year. Michigan is slightly above average as well. Fortunately, we will only get one team in the BCS this year, which will give us better matchups in our bowls. Last year's matchups were absolutely terrible. Alabama against Michigan State?? Everyone knew that would be a blowout. Even Iowa had to play a top 10 team in their bowl game despite being 7-5. Fortunately, we represent.

Considering how several of the other current top ten teams performed this weekend, there's a lot of not quite great teams out there right now.

Latest posts