O'Keefe = Best in the Business

okeefe4prez

3 plays, about 90 yards, no problem. Beautiful.

I predict the D will let us down yet again, but at least O'Keefe and the offense delivered in the clutch.

Oh man, Belcher gets the gameball for Iowa. We didn't win that game, Indiana lost it. Thank goodness.

KOK did what he's done ALL year. Set up those double moves, play actions, etc. for the 4th. All it took was ONE play.

i'm glad you're sarcastic O'keefe

Okeefe I thought called a pretty well game. The reason Iowa didn't score a TD in the redzone was because poor execution by Stanzi. Stanzi threw the ball way over the receivers to the corner of the endzone. Stanzi was also off on some deep passes.

I tend to agree that it was our D that had the problems most of the day

You have an offense that put up 30pts in first half against MSU last week, yet put up 18 against a pathetic conference doormat who has lost 10 straight conference games. I'd say the O is every bit responsible for the debacle today. I think we all know our D is overrated and has deficiencies, but there is absolutely no reason the offense shouldn't have put 45 on these guys.

Okeefe I thought called a pretty well game. The reason Iowa didn't score a TD in the redzone was because poor execution by Stanzi. Stanzi threw the ball way over the receivers to the corner of the endzone. Stanzi was also off on some deep passes.

NO WAY!

Calling a good game does not include telling Coker to become part of the O Line the 2nd half. They guy had 106 YARDS the FIRST HALF.

Plus the reverse twice in one game? Can he draw anything else up. Really?

NO WAY!

Calling a good game does not include telling Coker to become part of the O Line the 2nd half. They guy had 106 YARDS the FIRST HALF.

Plus the reverse twice in one game? Can he draw anything else up. Really?

Havent watched a lot of games have you? You can't run the ball when your down. They didn't have great positions to actually run in the 2nd half.

Agree Omaherky. How do you completely forget the running game the entire second half and everytime we get to the 10?

Latest posts