OK4P is getting what he deserves

HappyChef

First off, let me correct OK4P on several fronts. He does not have any agreement with me regarding season tix. The fact is, I have 4 tickets, and on some Saturdays I let him join me in my seats. He has abused this privilege on several fronts (which I will describe later).

Second, there is no agreement for me to be reimbursed so there really is no tax issue here. Oh sure, I ask him to pick up the tab for a beer or two but even that evens out because he is notorious for never paying. Heck, I would be willing to bet NW will be kicking him out for failure to pay.

Third, he has abused his rights as a Hawkeye fan to sit in these prime seats. A couple of examples include:

1. He purchased NW season tickets. I guess I see that as aiding the enemy, and I believe the friend of my enemy is my enemy. You want to support NW, that's fine. But when you get to Kinnick, you can sit in the seats reserved for the purple.

2. Last year he failed to attend a single Hawk Big Ten game at Kinnick. This provides even more proof that he's not really with us. Again, that's fine, but go sit somewhere else.

3. Last year, he had the nerve to call me at about 9:00 am the day of the Michigan State game to inform me that he wasn't coming. So, I had an extra ticket. Apparently, he believed the ticket was mine when it wasn't convenient for him.

4. Don't believe this garbage about him wanting to tailgate 10 Saturdays. His wife won't stand for that. He'll be all tied up going to tupperware parties on Saturdays next year, and we will all have to suffer throug listening to him whine about that.

To sum up, I have four tickets and OK4P has none. My loyalties are only to Iowa, and I don't own any tickets for any other college or university. Like Bo Shembechler (when he canned Bill Frieder), an Iowa-man coaches Iowa. Same with my seats. I pay (and can produce proof of said payment) for the entire amount of all games. I report all income I receive from any source correctly in my tax filings. He's got nothing.

The end.

Here ye here ye, the Proles Court is again in session, the less than honorable Duffman is presiding.

Does the defense wish to speak on this matter?

I'm not buying your & OK4P little spat. I think you both are trying to pull one over on us. :p

Entertaining indeed, though.

FA couple of examples include:

1. He purchased NW season tickets. I guess I see that as aiding the enemy, and I believe the friend of my enemy is my enemy. You want to support NW, that's fine. But when you get to Kinnick, you can sit in the seats reserved for the purple. I agree...don't support the enemy!

2. Last year he failed to attend a single Hawk Big Ten game at Kinnick. This provides even more proof that he's not really with us. Again, that's fine, but go sit somewhere else. I agree...show some support...make a game.

3. Last year, he had the nerve to call me at about 9:00 am the day of the Michigan State game to inform me that he wasn't coming. So, I had an extra ticket. Apparently, he believed the ticket was mine when it wasn't convenient for him. I agree...this is awful and would pi$$ me off. Breaking some kind of man code here.

4. Don't believe this garbage about him wanting to tailgate 10 Saturdays. His wife won't stand for that. He'll be all tied up going to tupperware parties on Saturdays next year, and we will all have to suffer throug listening to him whine about that. Push...I fight the same battle, but always prevail in my efforts to get to IC. I can see there being some issue but not missing altogether.

Ok, so does anyone want to provide the link to the thread where this started or give a summary?

Hey LoDog. Let me get this straight...you're tough guy when it comes to NW fans. You're tough guy when it comes to people not showing up. You're tough guy when it comes to man code. Then suddenly, you're a poodle when you're getting permission to go to games.

Tell you what LoDog. Keep your support. I don't need it. Ask your wife if you can have a half a beer, and sit this one out so you don't get your dress dirty. Don't make me send you home with an "I just pumped the neighbor's cat look" on your face.

First off, let me correct OK4P on several fronts. He does not have any agreement with me regarding season tix. The fact is, I have 4 tickets, and on some Saturdays I let him join me in my seats. He has abused this privilege on several fronts (which I will describe later).

Second, there is no agreement for me to be reimbursed so there really is no tax issue here. Oh sure, I ask him to pick up the tab for a beer or two but even that evens out because he is notorious for never paying. Heck, I would be willing to bet NW will be kicking him out for failure to pay.

Third, he has abused his rights as a Hawkeye fan to sit in these prime seats. A couple of examples include:

1. He purchased NW season tickets. I guess I see that as aiding the enemy, and I believe the friend of my enemy is my enemy. You want to support NW, that's fine. But when you get to Kinnick, you can sit in the seats reserved for the purple.

2. Last year he failed to attend a single Hawk Big Ten game at Kinnick. This provides even more proof that he's not really with us. Again, that's fine, but go sit somewhere else.

3. Last year, he had the nerve to call me at about 9:00 am the day of the Michigan State game to inform me that he wasn't coming. So, I had an extra ticket. Apparently, he believed the ticket was mine when it wasn't convenient for him.

4. Don't believe this garbage about him wanting to tailgate 10 Saturdays. His wife won't stand for that. He'll be all tied up going to tupperware parties on Saturdays next year, and we will all have to suffer throug listening to him whine about that.

To sum up, I have four tickets and OK4P has none. My loyalties are only to Iowa, and I don't own any tickets for any other college or university. Like Bo Shembechler (when he canned Bill Frieder), an Iowa-man coaches Iowa. Same with my seats. I pay (and can produce proof of said payment) for the entire amount of all games. I report all income I receive from any source correctly in my tax filings. He's got nothing.

The end.

Well, well, well. If it ain't the Chef hisself showing up for a little beatdown.

First off pal, I did go to a B10 game, the Penn State game. Remember when your RV wouldn't start the morning after the game?

ISU, MSU and OSU games I got b*llpunched at work. But that allowed me to get a decent bonus and I offered you to cruise over to Mt. Joy to help me make it rain with that money, but you declined because "it is not on your way home."

Wisconsin, I have no defense for not going other than my old lady was all over me to go buy a car that day bince the stupid car dealers ain't open on Sundays. I would show you the registration and documentation proving my assertion, but my guess is if I was in the same room as you, you would end up getting your teeth knocked out.

Yes, I bought Northwestern tickets and yes, I will be standing under an Illini tent in my buddy's front yard crushing brews on a handful of Saturdays this fall, but that don't make me any less of a Hawk fan. And yes, the ticket office sent me a free Northwestern shirt and yes I wear it around town because I want to fit in, but that doesn't make me any less of an Iowa fan, either. I know you wear Nebraska and Creighton gear at times, you can admit it.

I've been in touch with the fellas who sit on both sides of where YOUR seats are and I think I have already lined up alternative arrangements for next year, so you better be on guard there guy, pretty good chance you're going to get poked in the chest by me while I sniff and then ask "what are you gonna do about it?" And if I smell one drop of alcohol up there, I'm calling Per Mar and getting you kicked out. I am working on a consortium with the blue hairs who sit down the row from YOUR seats to have YOU banned from Kinnick for life. "Fans" like you make me sick.

REQUEST FOR MR. MILLER:

HappyChef was BANNED from the old HawkeyeNation when his username was barber something or other. Please do us all a favor and ban this clown again. He has no business on this board.

Thanks,

OK4P

Ok, so does anyone want to provide the link to the thread where this started or give a summary?

I'll give you a summary. Me and HappyChef used to share season tickets to Iowa football, I had some problems getting to a few games this past season and because I love B10 football so much, I decided to get Northwestern tickets when I moved to Evanston. Yesterday, I called HappyChef to check on the status of season tickets for 2011 and he said, and I quote, "I'll worry about Iowa tickets, you worry about Northwestern tickets" and then he hung up on me. He later made it clear that I am never allowed in HIS seats ever again.

These are pretty serious charges OK4P, so far I'm not very impressed with your defense. Perhaps you should consider hiring new counsel?

I'll give you a summary. Me and HappyChef used to share season tickets to Iowa football, I had some problems getting to a few games this past season and because I love B10 football so much, I decided to get Northwestern tickets when I moved to Evanston. Yesterday, I called HappyChef to check on the status of season tickets for 2011 and he said, and I quote, "I'll worry about Iowa tickets, you worry about Northwestern tickets" and then he hung up on me. He later made it clear that I am never allowed in HIS seats ever again.

I wonder if HappyChef has given thought to how OK4P absense might make getting the prolemobile from Omaha to Iowa City more difficult?

Oh and one other thing, he told his gal at work that I ain't really a doctor so now when I call him at the office to leave a message to the effect of "Yes, please tell him Dr. O'Keefe called and his test results are back - the news is not good, please have him call immediately" she knows I ain't really a doctor and now she just hangs up on me without even taking a message.

REQUEST FOR MR. MILLER:

HappyChef was BANNED from the old HawkeyeNation when his username was barber something or other. Please do us all a favor and ban this clown again. He has no business on this board.

Thanks,

OK4P

Ha-Ha, Jon might give you another sig on his response!!!!!!

I wonder if HappyChef has given thought to how OK4P absense might make getting the prolemobile from Omaha to Iowa City more difficult?

HappyChef won't earn enough money in a year to put gas in the RV to get it to Iowa City and without me, he will have to open his own beers while he is driving, thereby increasing his risk of spilling beer all over himself.

Oh and one other thing, he told his gal at work that I ain't really a doctor so now when I call him at the office to leave a message to the effect of "Yes, please tell him Dr. O'Keefe called and his test results are back - the news is not good, please have him call immediately" she knows I ain't really a doctor and now she just hangs up on me without even taking a message.

Ha, ha, this is getting good. As a member of the Hawkeye Nation jury pool. I am going to have side with the HappyChef.
Good stuff Happy, now stick to your guns.

Latest posts