OK, Who the hell steps up big this weekend?

I look for the TEs to have a good game. I think NW will really sell out to stop the running game and since I have little faith Rudock will throw to the WRs much I'll go with Duzey and Hamilton making some plays off of play action.

NW is going to step up and kick the crap out of the superior Iowa team. I've lost all faith.

Don't think we'll see CJ this Saturday, unless Rudock lays the biggest egg of his yet this season. Rudock will give the best he can give, I'm sure of that.

Defense will step it up, line and most esp linebackers. Woe to the tackled NW ball carriers I would think.

O line will step it up, of this I have no doubt.

Weisman is just hitting his stride. If he sees no injury during the game I see him having his best overall game of the year.

I'd like to state my faith in the coaching staff, but I cannot fake it so I won't. I'm hoping they step it up anyway. Like to see all the Hawks have a great day.

A lot of individual pride, team pride yet I believe, and hope NW and the bye week are the salve we needed.

All the negativity of the past month (a lot from me) has taken it's toll. It is contagious and I want to stay away from it for a long while, so as mama taught me, if I don't have anything good to say after the game Saturday, I'll keep my mouth and keyboard shut.

Last edited:
Also, anyone thinking CJ is going to get in the game is crazy. He committed the cardinal sin and talked to the media and contradicted Ferentz about Willies.

Also, anyone thinking CJ is going to get in the game is crazy. He committed the cardinal sin and talked to the media and contradicted Ferentz about Willies.

He didn't contradict Ferentz. He--per the judge in "Philadelphia"--"amplified his (Willies's) answer"

Everyone talks about rules, doghouses, etc. Most harp on DJK. And yet, DJK never saw a "DNP--CD" in his stat line until he got arrested for running a drug house. So I'd say the Kirk-as-Hitler theme is pretty much overblown.

Seniors, all of em..... Upper classmen need to grab the wheel here and display leadership on the field.

Everyone talks about rules, doghouses, etc. Most harp on DJK. And yet, DJK never saw a "DNP--CD" in his stat line until he got arrested for running a drug house. So I'd say the Kirk-as-Hitler theme is pretty much overblown.

Bob, I'm going to throw this out there in hopes that you actually listen.

Because of your general stupidity and overall lack of football knowledge I always do myself the favor of skipping your posts. I don't block you because then it draws more attention to you, it's just much easier to skip your posts.

With that, save yourself some time and please don't respond to any of my posts because I'm never going to read them. If you decide at some point in your life to make a little bit of sense and stop being such a DB send me a private message and maybe I'll glace over a few of your posts and determine if you're worth the 2 seconds to read something you've post.

Until then...go back to your troll hole and shut it.

Bob, I'm going to throw this out there in hopes that you actually listen.

Because of your general stupidity and overall lack of football knowledge I always do myself the favor of skipping your posts. I don't block you because then it draws more attention to you, it's just much easier to skip your posts.

With that, save yourself some time and please don't respond to any of my posts because I'm never going to read them. If you decide at some point in your life to make a little bit of sense and stop being such a DB send me a private message and maybe I'll glace over a few of your posts and determine if you're worth the 2 seconds to read something you've post.

Until then...go back to your troll hole and shut it.

Uh oh....$hit just got real in here! :D

I have to disagree with the whole "step up" concept. It presumes there is one player will play much better than he previously has. This is game 8, it would be rare for a player who has not previously played well to start doing so. There are no freak athletes on the team who just need to learn the system. Also, the system is set up for containment on the defense and ball control on offense. If you do something outside of the system, Kirk will have your helmet the rest of the game.

We need a game where someone just blows up....Who might that be? We will see on Saturday, I guess......

Josey F-in Jewell. He and BB are good talents ant their position, jut need PT. I wish we could see Kenney at MLB cause we need some serious help there. I called that after game one, and now we have seen why Q is a career backup. Please let someone else get some reps at MLB for the love of all that is tackling and being in correct position.

Latest posts