Ok so what region do you want?

Gonzaga, love a rematch. We are a lot better than last time, doubt they had to improve much in their conference. Nobody pushed them. You have to pushed to get better.

Gonzaga, love a rematch. We are a lot better than last time, doubt they had to improve much in their conference. Nobody pushed them. You have to pushed to get better.
I agree. I would prefer to play Gonzaga again. Anyone that isn’t Michigan or Illinois seems beatable. But what do I know. We should be able to make a run to the sweet 16 or elite 8. Go Hawks.

WHO FUCKING CARES???? let's just play ball. God damn kids need to just play to win. Talk on on D and do all the tangibles to win. What's our identity? That's the issue in my opinion

Last I saw, three of the four 3 seeds were from the Big 12 with the other being Arkansas. That means by default Arkansas and Baylor will be in the same bracket. I don't want to play Arkansas so I pick Gonzaga. I also hope Oklahoma State sneaks into a 2 seed so we don't play them either.

Last I saw, three of the four 3 seeds were from the Big 12 with the other being Arkansas. That means by default Arkansas and Baylor will be in the same bracket. I don't want to play Arkansas so I pick Gonzaga. I also hope Oklahoma State sneaks into a 2 seed so we don't play them either.
Arkansas is winning the whole she-bang this year.

You read it here first.

Just go play ball. Our biggest problem is point guard. Bohannon is a liability. Like to see Troussant play instead makes mistakes but has speed and effort. Bohannon loves to dribble but when he drives to the basket zero threat because he never tries to score always looks for a bail out

Latest posts