Ok so Spill it Who's injured?

Apparantly there is a Rumor that Gray has left the team. Which is odd, because he got that Tiger Hawk tat.

The OP has said that it's not Reiff, Clayborn or Stanzi. He has not said as much about Tyler Sash.

Not a rumor. It was confirmed by an admin on TOS.

What's the story on Gray? It's a tough time for freshman...being away from home, lonely, football is tough right now, etc. Also, there is a lesson somewhere here about tattoos...... ;)......he's got at least one big one that he'll have to spend a lot of time and money removing....

So Austin Gray is confirmed to have left the team? Seems odd after watching his short interview here:

University of Iowa Official Athletic Site

Wegher came out of left field too.

As to the injury, seems that every year we cannot get out of fall practice w/o injury attrition of some sort.

. . .off to say a prayer before bed.

One of the admins over there said he left because it was a personal and family matter. I hope everything is ok and wish him the best.

So Austin Gray is confirmed to have left the team? Seems odd after watching his short interview here:

University of Iowa Official Athletic Site

Wegher came out of left field too.

As to the injury, seems that every year we cannot get out of fall practice w/o injury attrition of some sort.

. . .off to say a prayer before bed.

i agree trapper - but kids at this age - decision making can be not well thought out - they don't have perspective - time seems like forever. watching this video you'd never guess he'd have left the team prior to camp being over.

One of the admins over there said he left because it was a personal and family matter. I hope everything is ok and wish him the best.

That sucks ... that's really tough for the young man.

I suppose that life can always intervene ... and that is as good of a reason as any to leave.

You know, the whole time I have been thinking that only two out of the three of these guys would end up eventually starting for Iowa and it just seemed like Poggi and Morris had the best shot. Didn't really have anything to base that on. Just a gut thing.

You know, the whole time I have been thinking that only two out of the three of these guys would end up eventually starting for Iowa and it just seemed like Poggi and Morris had the best shot. Didn't really have anything to base that on. Just a gut thing.

CAARHawk -

There were FOUR LB recruits from the 2010 class. I wouldn't underestimate Kirksey. Of course, I wouldn't necessarily expect him to contribute in 2010 either.

Latest posts