OK lets clarify...Hawks are not the leagues worst

HawksMN

So many posts saying Iowa was the worst in the league this season. I supposed justified based on frustration....but debatable.

To me, Hawks better than
1) Illinois (not debatable they are THE WORST in the league having lost to us twice)
2) Wisconsin (head to head matchup....scratching head seeing how that crappy team won 7 league games)
3) Minnesota (leagues BIGGEST disappointment, what a turd year, really should have swept them)

I cannot include Rutgers on the list, they beat us soundly and looked good doing so.

I don't think the OP is saying he's happy we're not the worst, nor is he saying that being 12th is a good thing or that it means anything. He's saying, Iowa is not the worst team in the league. They aren't. But dumbs dumbs keep saying it anyway.

We are better than the other bottom three. We beat Wisconsin because we got up ten quick points at home and they shot 1-12 to start the game. If it was at the Kohl Center I doubt we'd have won, they still played tough at home. Similarly, I think we'd have beat the depleted Maryland team at Carver also, they aren't very good either after Jackson's injury (same reason I think they'll be top four in the league next year with him back, he was that important to them). And we'd beat Rutgers if we played again.

I've been trying to take a more positive approach lately. Very disappointing season, but there are some pieces there. If a couple things change, we can be ok next year. Like on the bubble.

I don't think the OP is saying he's happy we're not the worst, nor is he saying that being 12th is a good thing or that it means anything. He's saying, Iowa is not the worst team in the league. They aren't. But dumbs dumbs keep saying it anyway.

Thanks....yes exactly.

11th place... would be better right?

THE SON SHINES ON A DOGS ASS SOME DAYS! YOU SNOWFLAKES CAN'T DEAL WITH THE TRUTH! GUTLESS GARY AND HIS GOONS ARE JUST GONNA SIGN FRAN TO A 60 YEAR DEAL WORTH 3000 CAGILLION DOLLARS AND ALL YOU SHEEP WILL JUST GET IN LINE!

THE SON SHINES ON A DOGS ASS SOME DAYS! YOU SNOWFLAKES CAN'T DEAL WITH THE TRUTH! GUTLESS GARY AND HIS GOONS ARE JUST GONNA SIGN FRAN TO A 60 YEAR DEAL WORTH 3000 CAGILLION DOLLARS AND ALL YOU SHEEP WILL JUST GET IN LINE!
11th place would be better. Is that your prediction?

Give it a break buttercup

11th place would be better. Is that your prediction?

No I don't think so... I am trying to be really sarcastic in this thread. I am sorry if I don't have that art mastered or we don't know each others posting habits well enough to tell....

No I don't think so... I am trying to be really sarcastic in this thread. I am sorry if I don't have that art mastered or we don't know each others posting habits well enough to tell....
Your game needs work. Sarcasm is best delivered with a little comedy.

Latest posts