Ok, in the (probably highly) unlikelihood Iowa were to win out

I keep thinking about this and then I get all pissed off about Indiana. This should’ve been the year!!!!

I keep thinking about this and then I get all pissed off about Indiana. This should’ve been the year!!!!
I think Minnesota is the one that hurt the worst. We had that game so locked up with 40 seconds left. It was a 1 in a thousand loss.

Yeah I think Indiana is just a terrible matchup for us, and I feel we are very matchup heavy.
This. Wisconsin and MSU are great matchups for us. Athletic teams that can hold their own inside are best avoided. How the game is officiated is a factor in the latter.

Side Note - Garza looked like the National POY last night.

If Michigan is awarded with any, any, kind of a break, the BT office should be shut down. Play the required number of games or no title, lowest seed in the BT tournament. Anything else is Bull shit.

If we win out and Michigan ends up with 4 losses out of 16 games, we would have the same winning percentage. That's probably what we want to root for. We need Ohio State to win out other than us, then the winner of the Michigan Illinois game to find one more loss and boom, 4 way tie.

Latest posts