Ohio St vs Wisconsin

I am pulling for Wisky as OSU has been there enough. OSU has had a history this year of getting behind early, as in Iowa, PSU, Okie, Mich yesterday, and if they get behind against Wisky too much they might not be able to come back.

Does Barrett play is a huge question and now we have Photographer-Gate?

I am not sure Wisky has the passing game to win as I thought the hawks did actually slow down the Wisky run game quite a bit. I think OSU can focus on the Wisky run game and handle the pass game.

WI will get annihilated in the playoff much like MSU in 15. I am ashamed....but I think OSU WITH Barrett beat Whiskey. Without...that's a much bigger guess.

Hate to do it, but going for OSU. Like to see Iowa being the exclusive Big Ten team to only beat (destroy) them this year in conference. And imagine if they somehow won it all.

I am often wrong about these things but. I think Wisconsin wins by double digits.

I would like to see Wiscy win just for the reputation of the Big Ten west needs it.

I also think it does Iowa no good for Wisconsin to continue to climb nationally. We need that train to be knocked down a peg. We want to beat Wisconsin....not see them also potentially become Blue Chip U.

I want Iowa in the playoff before Wisconsin ever gets there.

I also think it does Iowa no good for Wisconsin to continue to climb nationally. We need that train to be knocked down a peg. We want to beat Wisconsin....not see them also potentially become Blue Chip U.

Good point

Since Wisconsin plays an even more boring (but better done) run-first run-heavy brand of offense, if Urban plays them straight up like he did Iowa, that would be coaching malfeasance that the fan base there will go ballistic over.

That whole “Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me” thing should be going through his head.

Urban learned his lesson after the Iowa beat down: OSU is run first offense and bring the chaos defense. They’ve done that since.

I want Wisconsin to follow Iowa’s path:

Lose the CG in a heart-tearing, Gut-wrenching form

Go to a NY6 bowl and get butts handed to them so everyone can say they were Playoff pretenders the whole time.

Iowa and Wisconsin were battling each other for B1G hierarchy right behind OSU and Michigan. It looks like Iowa has a lost that fight. If they are not careful they might get caught by NW.

I like Wisconsin, especially on defense. Hornibrook just has to be decent for Wisky to a have a legit shot.

Latest posts