Ohio St loses recruit..

You can't expect the OSU athletic department to control everything that happens around these kids. I mean, it's enough for them to have to run their car dealership and their fencing operation for these kids. Their alumni loan operation is also a nightmare to administer. Give them a little break please.

Fufred feels worse than anybody about this, he just wanted to be friends with these kids.

I literally LOL'd!

Surprised PSU couldn't keep teh kid in state...

me-gusta.jpg

Honestly, I think the kid was wanting out anyway, and this just gave him an excuse. The guy is obviously a creep, but him getting close to recruits (after the game is over) isn't any different than the fans who pose for pictures any other time. I mean, what does this kid's dad expect? For the AD to be able to recognize a sex offender (in Kentucky) just by looking at him?

Honestly, I think the kid was wanting out anyway, and this just gave him an excuse. The guy is obviously a creep, but him getting close to recruits (after the game is over) isn't any different than the fans who pose for pictures any other time. I mean, what does this kid's dad expect? For the AD to be able to recognize a sex offender (in Kentucky) just by looking at him?

This is probably why Chad Greenway didn't go to OSU.

#hawkeyesrepresent!

Last edited:
You are probably right. Not long after he committed to Ohio State one of the Scout reporters who cover the Northeast said that there was a problem and it was not solid. Looks like they were just looking for an excuse/reason to decommit. Most likely he will end up at either Florida, Notre Dame, or Stanford.

Latest posts