Oh those silly Hawkeyes

Is that Wonder bread on the microwave? Somebody needs to let those kids know about the dangers of eating white bread. Whole wheat boys...whole wheat.

Its people like you who make it hard to want to post any pictures on facebook anymore.

Looks like their playing some pong, no wads of cash or gang symbols.

Stupid thing to post IMHO, mainly because you know somebody is going to make a big deal about it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Hampton, Robinson, and Bernstein underage? If so, dumb pictures to be taking and putting on facebook.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Hampton, Robinson, and Bernstein underage? If so, dumb pictures to be taking and putting on facebook.

They did not put them on there. They need to talk to the person who did though. Underage, or not, they should not have pics like this on FB because of the overreaction that will surely come from the media because of THIS post.

"Oh my God there is Bud Light on the table!" I don't see a beer in their hands, so what is the big deal.

Adam Robinson has a photo #2 of this series posted on his FB wall as well.

I dunno, doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me. I was in college not that long ago and imo it doesn't seem too out of the ordinary. Most of these guys spent their summer in Iowa City going through ridiculous daily 5 am Chris Doyle workouts, summer classes and then more workouts in the evening. They deserve a little fun. People need to lighten up.

I just got off the phone with them and they told me they had just gotten back from one of the local parks and were picking up returnable cans for a charity fund raiser and that is not a beer pong table, its a mini bowling alley. No worries.

I just got off the phone with them and they told me they had just gotten back from one of the local parks and were picking up returnable cans for a charity fund raiser and that is not a beer pong table, its a mini bowling alley. No worries.

What a load of crap. You don't know what you are talking about. I was there. In fact, I took the picture. We were watching game film of last year's OSU game. We were using cups and, you were right about this, the cans we had collected, and the mock playing surface to simulate OSU's vaunted flying-V defense. Oh yeah, and we were also working on learning the hand signals fromthe sideline.

Hawkeye Football 24-7, 365.

Is that a Hawkeye Beer Pong table? Anyone know where I can pick one up?

I think I've seen them at Scheels before.

I don't really like these kind of pics being put up on message boards. I realize Face Book isn't exactly a confidential website. Still, I think we should have a little more respect for people's privacy.

An IC cop once charged me with an open container for an empty beer can in my minivan as I was pulling in to the engineering building with books to study the night before finals week. Ridiculous.
The point is I used that same argument and I actually won in court. I just said I didn't drink it in the car and that I was just keeping it to recycle. It was awesome. I represented myself and won.

Last edited:
What a load of crap. You don't know what you are talking about. I was there. In fact, I took the picture. We were watching game film of last year's OSU game. We were using cups and, you were right about this, the cans we had collected, and the mock playing surface to simulate OSU's vaunted flying-V defense. Oh yeah, and we were also working on learning the hand signals fromthe sideline.

Hawkeye Football 24-7, 365.

LOL...thanks for setting me straight. Those little liars.

Latest posts