Oh thats right, I forgot

NCHawker

Has anyone had that moment, when considering all of this recruiting, flipping and transferring, that these people have to enroll and go to class. That after all this is college football. There is an academic component tethered to all of it. Strange when that pops back into the mind. I know some are grad transfers but I sometimes completely forget that they're going to school

It'll be interesting reading one of the resumes of a fella that transfers four or five times in five years. Their resume will say they graduated from X college, but they actually attended a, b, c, d and x college. From an employment view, where did they get their education? Will it matter? Maybe. Maybe they will be set for the next five years or so. Hopefully they went to class.

Has anyone had that moment, when considering all of this recruiting, flipping and transferring, that these people have to enroll and go to class?
I have but I have a suspicion that there is some real creative admission standards and policies that allows them to be eligible to play or even enroll.

It'll be interesting reading one of the resumes of a fella that transfers four or five times in five years. Their resume will say they graduated from X college, but they actually attended a, b, c, d and x college. From an employment view, where did they get their education? Will it matter? Maybe. Maybe they will be set for the next five years or so. Hopefully they went to class.
All you put on a resume is where you graduated. That’s where your transcript comes from.

Latest posts