Oglesby now shooting worse than Little Lick did!

Time to just tell the players to take a week off and not shoot at all--obviously shooting at the gym is not helping

As **** poor as Iowa is shooting as a team, I have no problems with Ogs taking his share. At least we have seen he has the potential to knock them down. A terrible percentage this year for him? Yep! But I feel more confident in him taking outside shots except maybe Gessel and McCabe in a pick n pop situation.

While talking about shooting - who do I think Iowa's most consistent shooter is? Basabe. Whodathunk it?

Who was it who decided to jak a 3 at the end of regulation as opposed to pass the ball to a WIDE OPEN WHITE UNDER THE HOOP to win the game? Enough said. And by the way. I pay attention my friend.

One decision to shoot it when you're told to do so is not evidence to say his statement was wrong. Keep trying. When he doesn't shoot it and passes it people want him to shoot more, when he putting it up people want him shooting less. I say keep it up.

Last edited:
I'm with the he needs to shoot more crowd. As long as they are good looks and he isn't forcing it, shoot the dang thing. For the record, his pump fake one dribble and throw up a contested mid range jumper is NOT a good look.

Not making excuses for Josh, but he does a lot more than just shoot 3s. He plays good defense and rarely turns the ball over. He also probably leads the country in shots that go half way down and then pop back out.

unless we are getting all the rebounds from his shots a miss is pretty much the same as turn over.

Mark my words... NOW JO shots will eventually start going in... hopefully this year and if not next year.

In the mean time Iowa does everything, and even Fran means everything... to win another 4 or 5 games already this year.

There has been a defensive or turnover lapse... but it's all about a 3 point Fg here, a couple of free throws there...

did I mention or have you forgot?

IOWA is BACK

Mark my words... NOW JO shots will eventually start going in... hopefully this year and if not next year.

In the mean time Iowa does everything, and even Fran means everything... to win another 4 or 5 games already this year.

There has been a defensive or turnover lapse... but it's all about a 3 point Fg here, a couple of free throws there...

I hate to tell you this, but JO is going to have a hard time seeing the floor next year. With Gessell, Clemmons, and Marble still on the roster, then you throw in Uthoff, Ingram, and Jok...I just don't see how he keeps his playing time. I think Clemmons and Ingram have huge upside because they will be disruptive on the defensive end, plus they can penetrate and get their own shots. With a premium on defense in the B10, and if Jok's stoke is as good as it looks, I'm not sure there are enough minutes to go around. JO hasn't helped himself with what he has done this year also.

IOWA is BACK

Yet another brilliant post. Just who exactly is the offended one here? Sorry bud. Read the posts on this site. It's not like I'm out on an island with my thoughts.

I've "read the posts on this site" for a couple years. Hawkeye fans always look for SOMEONE to blame. Currently it's Marble and JO. You tend to sway to JO being a terrible player.

IOWA is BACK

3-7 in the B1G is not back.

Latest posts