Oglesby now shooting worse than Little Lick did!

Probably not a large sample size with Little Lick. It was hard for him to get shots off. Ogles is going to be fine eventually.

Really? So after a year and a half of poor 3 point shooting, especially this year, JO "....is going to be fine eventually"? Maybe in the rec league when he's 30. But not at the D1 level. I am sick and tired of watching the kid jakking 3s. He's not the answer.

Really? So after a year and a half of poor 3 point shooting, especially this year, JO "....is going to be fine eventually"? Maybe in the rec league when he's 30. But not at the D1 level. I am sick and tired of watching the kid jakking 3s. He's not the answer.

Not making excuses for Josh, but he does a lot more than just shoot 3s. He plays good defense and rarely turns the ball over. He also probably leads the country in shots that go half way down and then pop back out.

Last year he shot 37.2% from the 3. That's not too shabby. It's a bad shooting year for a lot of people.

Josh Oglesby Stats - Iowa Hawkeyes - College Basketball

Probably not a large sample size with Little Lick. It was hard for him to get shots off. Ogles is going to be fine eventually.

No he's not he's slow and he shoots for crap. Why Fran loves this kid is beyond me. If you are going to run plays just for him I'd expect him to be over 30% from the 3.

Marble should be getting all these threads not JO. In case you have missed the last two games, JO is the one that brought us back into both games after giving up early leads. So yeah go ahead and keep bashing the kid. Makes a lot of sense doesn't it.

Not making excuses for Josh, but he does a lot more than just shoot 3s. He plays good defense and rarely turns the ball over. He also probably leads the country in shots that go half way down and then pop back out.[/QUOT

funny. Sure he does.

That's all you can say? Nothing to back up that his statement wasn't true? Figures. Josh has been excellent on the defensive end. His shot hasn't been falling but he can pass the ball, he's constantly moving without the ball running through screens, he has good vision, and he has been a spark the last two games. Get off his jock and pay attention.

That's all you can say? Nothing to back up that his statement wasn't true? Figures. Josh has been excellent on the defensive end. His shot hasn't been falling but he can pass the ball, he's constantly moving without the ball running through screens, he has good vision, and he has been a spark the last two games. Get off his jock and pay attention.

Who was it who decided to jak a 3 at the end of regulation as opposed to pass the ball to a WIDE OPEN WHITE UNDER THE HOOP to win the game? Enough said. And by the way. I pay attention my friend.

This post is stupid he shot pretty well last year.

Latest posts