Oglesby and White updates (12/11)

JDavis11

Both players played last night

Oglesby:
Tough(er) night for Oglesby. He got in foul trouble in 1st quarter didn't play second quarter and didn't score in the first half. However he scored 16 in second half as Wash routed Prairie 61-40.

The player of the game was Washpun. 22 points, 7 assists, and 8 rebounds. I'm sure a lot of schools are taking notice.

IowaPrepSports.com Blog Archive Washington takes 61-40 win over Prairie

White:
White was one of the few bright spots of his team last night as Strongsville was upset 76-71. In the beginning of the second half Strongsville could not score and White scored 15 of his teams 17 points in the 3rd. White finished with a game high 29 points

Stow boys basketball team hangs tough, gets win at Strongsville - cleveland.com

Really appreciate the updates you give. They will both fit right in to Frans game plan next year.

Really appreciate the updates you give. They will both fit right in to Frans game plan next year.

Thanks and I agree I think both will fit in well. At first I wasn't thrilled with the White commit but I'm starting to get more excited. He's 6'8 215 and I think he'll add a bit more weight and be a PF at Iowa --I originally projected SF. He has a very good perimeter game, can create off the dribble at PF, can run the court, and will be a big matchup problem for opposing teams.

gesell has also started out fairly strong in this neck of the woods. he seems to play his best in an uptempo system where he can run and catch and shoot.

Both players played last night

Oglesby:
Tough(er) night for Oglesby. He got in foul trouble in 1st quarter didn't play second quarter and didn't score in the first half. However he scored 16 in second half as Wash routed Prairie 61-40.

The player of the game was Washpun. 22 points, 7 assists, and 8 rebounds. I'm sure a lot of schools are taking notice.

IowaPrepSports.com Blog Archive Washington takes 61-40 win over Prairie

White:
White was one of the few bright spots of his team last night as Strongsville was upset 76-71. In the beginning of the second half Strongsville could not score and White scored 15 of his teams 17 points in the 3rd. White finished with a game high 29 points

Stow boys basketball team hangs tough, gets win at Strongsville - cleveland.com

Love this post, keep them coming. Hopefully, you can post on four players in the near future.

Latest posts